General - page 110

Hi, some ex5 failed to run on latest build 3756. they run ok on the build of 5/23. and I use build 3756 to compile the mql of these ex5, they run ok again on build 3756
  How to Remove a service  (25   1 2 3)
I have tried to successfully remove a Service from the Terminal, but failed to do so. A Service can have (obviously) three states, "Running", "Stopped" and "Removed". Status "Stopped" is reached when the Handler-Function OnStart() returns from execution. Status "Running" is only valid while the
Hello. Can I advertise other trading related services on my wall(homepage)? Services that are not related directly to MQ and also the payment won't be through MQ. Is it against the rules
Do I need to make an advanced payment if I post a job on freelancer? What happens if the freelancer doesn't deliver the job
Hello, when i download something on the market i get this in my journal: MQL5 Market failed to get of info product (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [404: Not Found]) MQL5 Market product [xxxx] not found in the database What's the problem ? Thank you
  Copy a signal  (14   1 2)
Good evening. I want to copy a signal, but it doesn't work. It is not listed in the terminal. How to install? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hey, everybody. Who can explain it to me, some bought a productfrom me, but then they canceled it and system wrote What does that mean
3 months ago backtest was normal but now backtest is terribly slow. I don't know if it's because MT5 has changed or is there a problem with my computer
Hi there, i rented an VPS directly from the MT5 platform. Now it seems, anytime, i shut down my PC and restart it, the VPS does the same?? Because i see, that my open charts are NOT getting signals from my attached EA? Why is that?? i have to click on the MT5 icon app, then it starts the program
  Custom Chart  (3)
We all now know that is it almost impossible to run ea or trde on custum chart. my question is, why don't mt5 release new charts like renko or heiken hashi ? if it is security issue, isn't it better for Metatrader to create a chart that will match with the brokers ticks, than us creating custom
Hello all, I have read the "Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades" and it appears that all order types MUST be based on Ask / Bid prices to be valid!!! If my understanding is correct, this means that one cannot use an independently calculated Open Price, Close Price, for example, which may
If the program logo in MQL5 MetaEditor has turned yellow and it's not accepting tests, it indicates that there might be an error or issue with your code changes. When the logo turns yellow, it means that there are warnings or errors in your code. ? any idea
When I am trying to withdraw I am getting this error : The PayPal payment system is temporarily unavailable. Please try to repeat the transaction later. It is only me or everyone
Hello, Why was no transaction made last Friday
  payment errors  (1)
I am getting payment failed errors when i try to renew my vps
  Xauusd best TS  (1)
helo, can someone tell me what is the best Trailing Stop step for XAUUSD base on point for scalping m5. iam using SL - 50 points startminprofit - 50 points trailingstop - 30 points trailingstep - 5 points but the result profit ratio not very good
Does anyone trade with this setup and know if MT4 & MT5 will work full screen on a folding phone such as the Galaxy Z Fold 2/3/4/5, Oneplus Foldable, Pixel Fold, Vivo X Fold, Huawei Mate X3, Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold 3? I'm thinking about getting a folding phone because I saw a YouTube Shorts video on
I had 2 purchases yesterday that were cancelled. The client writes that he has enough money on the account and he knows another seller who had the same problem yesterday. What's going on
Hello all, I have at home around 10 computers, on which I run the cloud agent. For 9 of them, I have no issues. They are always connected to the cloud, and I can see them in the status page. However, for my newest PC (a Ryzen 7900X), I can't get it to stay connected to the cloud for long. After
We should admit that the old «Messages» system on MQL5.community website was inconvenient, to put it mildly. The chat system had to be changed radically and we have changed it considering present-day requirements! The first thing you will see is a modified design of messages but that is only a...
  Reality Check  (11   1 2)
Hello all, it's been a while but I'm still plugging away. I would like to verify something that might seem incredibly basic, but just for the sake of argument, humor me. IF you have backtested a strategy properly including sample size, excluding time periods you can't actually trade in real life
Hy Guys ( I am Sorry for my English). I am looking for Script or Indicator or Expert same like this ( https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/46668-improved-orderhistory-mq4-script-to-display-trade-history). But this Script have some deficiency. And i need something another I need similar tool like that
Is there a way I can make the strategy tester run on the pc ram inside of the CPU? Will this work
I am unable to test my robots on mt5 because the history information is missing and no profits show on the operations tab. Does anyone know how to fix this
Hi how many characters a string can have in mql5
If someone replies to me, where can I quickly check ? Or do I need to find the original topic ? only that way
Why anything in signal pages are not realtime update from the last 1.5 hours The current price of positions Profit/loss Drawdown Equity
Hi Everyone I created a new Signal 2 days ago, my Signal has been approved but not Showing in Public, But Showing in All Signals. Kindly help me. Thanks
Hi, I have bought VPS for MT4 platform want to connect my robot with this but it is not allowing becasue my robot cannot run without DLL import and VPS not migrating it while showing error that first you need to remove DLL import from robot.. Pls suggest or help in refund Thanks and Regards Gunjan