New user

Is there a product that I can enter criteria. For example only entering a trade during a certain time period, after a close above a certain level, with a specific stop loss and risk?  Forgive my ignorance, I'm not sure what EA or BOts are.  THanks

milo0709:

Is there a product that I can enter criteria. For example only entering a trade during a certain time period, after a close above a certain level, with a specific stop loss and risk?  Forgive my ignorance, I'm not sure what EA or BOts are.  THanks

Yes, this is what experts advisors (EAs) are doing, you enter your parameters and they open, manage and close trades automatically.

Recommendations are not allowed in this forum, so you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase.

If you want something custom made, you can post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, this is what experts advisors (EAs) are doing, you enter your parameters and they open, manage and close trades automatically.

Recommendations are not allowed in this forum, so you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase.

If you want something custom made, you can post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

thank you!  how much do they usually cost in freelance?  i dont need much but i cant watch the market all day  

milo0709 #:

thank you!  how much do they usually cost in freelance?  i dont need much but i cant watch the market all day  

You can probably find what you want in something that is already made.