General - page 178

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Under pressure of prophesies made about the MQL4 future, I started with migration of my projects a couple of days ago, having no experience with MQL5. I am going to share some bits I experienced quite in the start: Neither the MQL5 is bug-free. A bug in a simple string concatenation emerged. I...
Hi all I am curious on how % gain works on signals. Whenever I have posted my own signal it seems to work perfectly, but I have seen other signals where it doesn't make sense. e.g. the one below (name of signal removed)  250 deposit, 1674 profit.. Great result but definitely not over 4000% by any...
how to delete that, how to debug? Notifications: not enough space for notification 'Test message from '
I subscribed a signal called .... the guy has ruined my account. I went to tools to disable, but signal is not highlighted.  Each time i close the trade on Terminal it keep coming up. I am washing my account blowing up. who can help. MT4 does not have a live chat to help close the mad signal...
Hi  How Can I recieve data from a user during running an EA ? I know how to use "input" Command , but I want a dialog box opens during running an EA and recieve data from  user . If you use input Command you should do it manually ( by choosing properties ) but I want something like a dialog box...
I'm experiencing huge lags when using chart events (e.g. CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK, CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN). After a chart object (button) or key has been pressed the response time is around 1-2 seconds. Is it just me?
The EUR/USD tab is not there to trade is is greyed out. i am able to trade everything else. why us this
In Strategy Tester the Caption is very poor. At least the Symbol and Timeframe should be added. This would be helpful for screenshots. In happy anticipation of an improvement. Otto Pauser
please i would like someone to help me add alerts
I wanted to have a shifted WPR. I have attempted the following code:   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                          WPR.mq5 |//|                   Copyright 2009-2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
  percentage (6)
hi!  I do not get the same percentage as the signal owner if he get 5% i get only 0,8%, any ideas ? pleas.
Hi, I loaded the Heiken Ashi candles from the built in indicator list, but the RSI still takes into account the standard candles.  Any idea how to load an RSI that would be calculated based on Heiken ashi candles? Thank you
dear all pls help me  i need  handles for my ea who store the value of candle 0 ( zero) as follow: beta = iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,0); alfa = iLow (NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,0); I saw that compilator in back test always associated candles Open value to alfa & beta; thks for yr reply  ac
hi...i have a code to find the date and time for specific bar and show them on the chart ObjectSetText("Firstdate",TimeToStr(Time[10],TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS),Fontsize,"Arial",White); this code is ok...but i want to use the value that i got from the above code to make some calculation... if it was...
Hi I just want to know if all the robots work on Android devices
I have an indicator that detects all trading activity on my account and then sends an email. I have an issue though in that when i close the positions the pips are not calculated correctly. This is the line on my MQL script that calculates the pips. In  the picture it gives a pip count of 491 pips...
Hi guys, I tried and develop EA for automatic trading over WTI and i could'nt. I wonder are there really good EA which person can earn money or all this world is hoax ! Before to quit this world, i need to hear that am i wrong?
Currently to show the text I want, I need to make 2 buttons as there's a limit on the length in a button (as far as I know).  #property version   "1.00"#property strict#property indicator_chart_window#include <Controls/Button.mqh>CButton...
So I want my indicator to only do something if the current period is a certain timeframe. I need it to have the logic of the title statement, as my indicator looks at all timeframes even if it's not the current one, but I only want certain things to occur if I'm on a certain timeframe. Is there a...
  Very important bug in MT5 (22   1 2 3)
Hi, I've developed a EA on MT5 and I run it on two VPS (same VPS provider, same VPS configuration, same broker, same instrument (DAX)) and I notice some diffence in the entry, that is one EA place the order but the other not. After some debug I discover that the CopyHigh, CopyClose, CopyOpen,...
Please add resource to add CANDLES to the graphic on method ObjectCreate(ChartID(), object_name,OBJ_CANDLES, 0, time, price) or Newbar to create new bar on the graphic.
Adding funds to an MQL5.com account became even more convenient with the NETELLER payment system that is used in more than 200 countries. Now you can quickly deposit up your MQL5.com account, and subscribe to a trading signal or buy an app in MetaTrader Market. First, working with the NETELLER...
I have an investors password for a fund management account(i think it is one) on my mt4 the problem is i cant see the running trades but the trades occur on it and the history gets updated without showing the running trades on the terminal window, I want to know if anyone can clear this and show the...
  Signals (2)
Can I subscribe to a MT4 signal when I have a MT5 account?
I want to install MT4,and then I download mt4setup.ext from https://www.metatrader4.com/.But after installing, there is always a MT5 app.  How to install MT4 on windows? Thanks!
I need someone to program and locked my ea for each live or demo account
  ATR on chart (3)
Hi, is there an ATR indicator that displays the ATR levels on the actual price chart?  The standard MT4 ATR displays as an indicator below the price chart similar to the RSI indicator. 
HI, I subscribed to a signal on my the platform on my VPS. MY MQL5 my subscriptions is showing that I am subscribed. The signal is showing on my ordinary broker platform on my computer. The signal is not showing on my account on my VPS. Could someone please explain how I get it operating on my...
hi, i'm new in this area, so anyone who can help to recomend what is the most accurate forex robot / EA currently offer? thanks ECOFX
Hello everyone, I'm new to metatrader so please excuse me to be such a noob. I've been running a lot of backtests with different EA and even though I always have money in my balance, I keep getting the message error 134 : Not enough money with all the EA. Some trades are made but not all the...