General - page 1100

[Deleted]
Hello guys, can somebody with coding knowledge fix this SCRIPT "ProfitOnDrop" to fix calculation when trading with JPY currency. It seem that the calculation is OK but not when using it with JPY pairs. This is very useful script which you can use anywhere oin chart if you have 2 or more open...
The primary trend of USD/CAD is bullish on charts and price is sustaining above the trend line in its 4 hourly chart. In 4 hourly chart the price is sustaining above 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level of 1.3440 and Support level of 1.3220 If...
  What is this indicator?  (12   1 2)
Hello, maybe someone knows who this indicator( marked with a white arrow)and where I can download? Thanks!
Hello i want to ask is it possible to make EA that can count closing trade in that pair in some spesiific range of time (ex: a day or a week)? since as long i know EA can only count order trade only, and i try to find it in google but found nothing please anyone who knows tell me anything you could...
EURUSD: With the pair closing slightly lower the past week, its broader risk points lower to the 1.0519 level. EURUSD looks to retarget the 1.0519 zone which is consistent with its long term downtrend bias. However, a recovery may occur especially now that is approaching its key supports. Support...
Hi traders , i am rather new to this has any had any luck with this EA ? type or does any body know how the settings ? it takes the trades but get hooked on some and wont stop out ? stop loss / , works like a martingale is .    
USDCAD: Having printed a rejection candle ahead of its key resistance located at 1.3435/56 zone, USDCAD ended the week slightly higher. This leaves risk of a pullback in the new week on continued price failure. Its key resistance standing at the 1.3435/56 levels comes in as the next upside target....
Hi, I coded this EA and it woks very good (on GER30 Index in backtest, and this is kind of the strategy I use for manual trading) . But I wish it just checked the conditions once a day, or maybe twice. Thus; that it just buy or sell once or twice a day (lets say 12:00 and 24:00, or two other minutes...
My PC have 2GB RAM.... I found trouble with MT5 Build 470....when changing TF, it show error "Memory Exception xxxxxxxx bytes not available"......and then MT5 run so slowly to showing chart. I only use Stochastic and ADX default Indicator. I feel MT5 is getting worse every updated release, start...
Hello. I've been trading a live account for some time now, but recently found out that volumes can be a huge help. Unfortunatelly, MT4 volume is tick volume and even though it is quite accurate, it is not perfect for what I need volume most of all, for spotting gaps in volumes. I trade with FxPro...
I found this EA on a blog somewhere. I kinda like it but for the fact that it opens very many trades. Basically, it opens a long trade if the previous candle was bullish or a short trade if the previous candle was bearish. Problem is that it keeps on opening new trades but doesn't close the existing...
Hi please can someone help as i have been trading all week no problems at all and then today i go to enter some trades and it say 'not enough rights'. I have a trade balance of $50k + and it still lets me make really small trades (0.01 etc) but my usuaul volumes of 0.5 onwards says i dont have the...
The price is on bearish breakdown for crossing 1.0807 support level from above to below for the breakdown to be continuing with 1.0461 as the next bearish target. W1 price is on primary bearish market: The price is located to be below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and Sinkou Span line (which is the virtual...
Daily price is on the primary bearish market condition located below Ichimoku cloud and'reversal' Sinkou Span lines within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.0829 key resistance level, and 1.0461 key support level. The price is trying to break 1.0616 support level from above to below...
Swiss pairs leap after Eurozone data It's an easy finger to point but when moves stick out like a sore thumb you can but wonder EURCHF has shot up to 1.0920 from around 1.0860, and USDCHF to 1.0317 from 1.0250 odd
  Need help with OrderSend()  (13   1 2)
Hi, I'm trying to place order using the code given below. Please tell whats wrong with it. I thought there is a problem with Ask, so I used NormalizeDouble(Ask,4) MqlTick last_tick; SymbolInfoTick(_Symbol,last_tick); double Ask = last_tick.ask; double Bid = last_tick...
  Setting my VPS  (3)
How i can copy my Mt4 from desktop to VPS.? Thanks in advance
  Site css broken  (3)
What happened to the css of the mql5.com?
Hi...for the order send below,OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber() == 9000 wont close the order, but OrderType() == OP_BUY closes it, any ideas appreciated. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Hlo1+((Hhi-Hlo1)*0.2), Hhi,"BX128.37vavg.80",9000,0,Green); //---- if a BUY position is...
Mario Draghi needs to come up with something to surprise currency traders next week or risk a euro rebound that would threaten his efforts to boost inflation. The good news for him is that strategists are gaining confidence the European Central Bank president will pull it off and exceed the market’s...
Hello all traders and respect to all coders.. I would like to request for the help of any expert coders here who are kind enough to help me to create a mt4 indicator following certain criteria as describe in detail below : thanks in advance for your great help!
  graphs in mt5  (8)
can someone tell me if there is a shortcut key to switch the graphics open in mt5?
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 900: Class Templates in MQL4 and Optimized Memory Use MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Thursday, October 22, 2015. The update will feature the following changes: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 900 Terminal: Fixed changing a password for an...
While many traders (myself included) have been seduced by the fast profits that can be earned day trading in the currency markets, it is perhaps in the big moves where the greatest opportunities lie. But most forex traders don't have the patience or discipline. As stock operator Jesse Livermore said...
as we take the big risk and also the big chance in this market then the profit also will increase or not? what do you suggest sir?
EURUSD: EURUSD consolidates with corrective risk following a halt in its broader weakness on Wednesday. This is coming on the back of its long-tailed candle formation at the end of Wednesday trading session . This development suggests a temporary bottom may be in place. If this occurs expect more
London Market Opens at +7 GMT on summer session +8 GMT on winter session is this correct? is this applicable for all years? if i understood wrong please let me know how exactly understand the london market open time with GMT. i need of write code to auto...
The secondary trend of GBP/AUD is bullish on charts and price is sustaining above the trend line after breakout in its hourly chart. In hourly chart the price is sustaining below 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level 2.1045 and support level 2...
GBPUSD: GBPUSD targets further price build up following its temporary bottom on Wednesday. It looks to extend its recovery towards the 1.5196/99 zone. leaving risk of further move higher. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5100 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.5050 level. Further...
I am writing my MBA dissertation on the impact of HFT and Dark Pools on Financial Markets and would really appreciate any journals, articles, papers etc. on the topic you could let me have. Any help would be really appreciated. I can send through my email address if it's easier to send stuff...