Is it possible to use a US Cent account to copy a signal?

Hi MQL5.community,

As my topic's title. Is it possible to use a US Cent account to copy a signal? For example US Cent account.

Wait for your answers.

Yours sincerely,

Giang Nguyen

Pump!!!

Any help?

Thank you very much.

Yes, it is possible.

But I think - cent account is real account for subscription, it means: you ewill not be able to subscribe for free for free signals.
Some other users can confirm it because I am not sure about sorry.

Cent accounts are treated the same was as demo accounts - as far as I remember!

See the rules §III, 13:

Signals based on cent accounts cannot have paid Subscription. Such Signals are available only in the MetaTrader terminal for free. A cent account is defined automatically.

Whether you have to pay for a paid signal or not I don't know - try it and let us know, if you don't mind. :)

Giang Nguyen:

Hi MQL5.community,

As my topic's title. Is it possible to use a US Cent account to copy a signal? For example US Cent account.

Wait for your answers.

Yours sincerely,

Giang Nguyen

Yes, you can copy a signal with a cent account as a subscriber.

Thanks all for your answers. I love you all.

Giang Nguyen

How is the subscribers volume calculated if provider has a cent account and subscriber doesn’t . 

<Deleted> is a cent account . I have a 5k non cent account . How would one calculate the volume ratio between his trades and mine 

but, how about an cent account that copy standard account? is it possible? thankyou

RaviLess:

but, how about an cent account that copy standard account? is it possible? thankyou

Yes, it is possible.

it is possible, and better make it in same broker, .

as different broker named their product different.

you will need a lot more effort to exchange each of them

Is it also possible to use lot size proportional by equity if you have a cent account that copies a normal account? 
Reason: