General - page 181

Hi, I have a question. I have one MT4 installation with 4 subaccounts from the same broker running in that terminal. and I subscribe to one signal from MQL5 for each broker account (4 broker account, 4 MQL5 Signals). That setup is correct? Or Should I install and run one MT4 terminal for each signal...
What happened to the alert that had 600 subscribers? Why can't I see it
i want to move my 10usd to my mt5 trading account
Hi. I am a newbie having a tough time using mql5 . I am getting a message that 'User banned temporary for too many messages or assigning' in my chat window when I try to ping some one. Even the seller I bought a subscription from, is not responding. I am feeling lost and helpless. No easy help or
I am trying unsuccessfully to subscribe to a signal both inside my MT4 terminal and in the signal's page on the website. I transferred the needed balance to my MQL5 account, and I see it as available. The problem is that every time I press a green Subscribe button, whether in the terminal or on the
This is a noob question. I wont run into any walls if i deploy methods this way will i ? (per the convenience of being able to call these methods without using the returned pointer , like they were void type) class thing_with_stackable_methods{ string name; int
  No error  (2)
Why is there no error reported for this function by the editor ? template < typename X> bool refill(X &data[], bool empty_existing= true , bool add_on_top= false , bool check_minmax= true , bool format_now= true ){ } Thank you
I'd like to buy this EA " https://www.mql5.com/en/job/166277 " already developed by a freelance but I don't see in the related web page how to do it. Can anybody advise please? Thanks and regards
  Payment  (2)
Hello everybody! I got some question(issue). My product was purchased January 9 at night but i didnt received money yet, is it normal situation
[Deleted]
I have a csv file having datetime, symbolname, entry price, sl, tp and i want to upload it to MT5 chart so i can review the trades for analysis any suggestion about how can i do it
Hello, I have some HLINE objects on my chart that i'm having difficulty seeing in the scale section of the chart due to their colour. Attached is an example, showing 4 different lines. As you can see, the white lines are visible easily, the green is ok, but the blue is very difficult to read due to
Both a friend of mine and myself are downloading data from the same source (Tick Data Manager) and with the same settings and importing to MT5 as custom symbols . From what I can see the symbol settings are the same. However when running a backtest we are getting similar but different results. On
hello i want to study object oriented programming can someone suggest where to start or point out a potential course i can acquire that is basically for object oriented C CLASS PROGRAMMING
[Deleted]
Sometime my mouse moves when i try to shift my laptop and hit close button of MT5. It does not ask confirmation to close and shuts down immediately. How can i make it ask for confirmation Yes or no before closing
Hey brothers, I have a question that is always in my mind, what does the leverage do? Like what is the difference between 1000:1 or 500:1 leverage ? Regards
Hi everyone, Im looking for a great and stabil EA/Automatic bot for mine funded accounts. So the DD really low, max 2-3% in 1 day. profit im happy with 2-5% each month. Who can help me with find this EA
Hello, I am a bit new to working with calendar data. I want to know the logic behind the conversation of the event values. For example, the released news event actual value for "EUR Italy Retails Sales Monthly at 2023.01.11 12:00 GMT+3" says 0.8% on the economic calendar event pages but when I
  strange signal  (2)
Hi everyone. I found a signal on MQL5.com which has history of more than 80 trades already. But no balance curve is available. And it says subscription not allowed because trading has not started yet. What does this mean
  Demo Version  (2)
Dears No one of any demo version I install to my MT5 work. this the massage I'm having from Journal 2023.01.11 16:26:01.403 Experts '************' is a demo version that can be run only in the Strategy Tester. To use the product without limitations, purchase the full version from the Market
  signals  (5)
Hello. I had a signal "falco" that disappeared last night. what happened? thx Piotr
Hi, i have a little problem with the EMPTY_VALUE about this code. //Function bool my_function( int value1= EMPTY_VALUE ) { Print ( "EMPTY_VALUE is:" + EMPTY_VALUE ); if (value1!= EMPTY_VALUE ){ Print ( "ok ->"+value1 ); } return true ; } //Call the function my_function(
  warnings  (1)
Hello everyone! 1. How long history is necessary for removing this warning: "This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature" ? 2. How many trades are necessary for removing this warning: "The number of deals on the account is too small to evaluate trading quality "
Hi I have downloaded and can open the MT5 on my mac but cannot connect to get price feeds, I have tried multiple brokers that i have demo accounts with but no luck. I can log in using those credentials on the web trader version and it works fine but not the desktop version. The bottom right. just
I cannot open any pages from this site using Google Chrome. Have cleared the cache and browsing history and tried again but still nothing. Worked yesterday but nothing today. Am using Mozilla for this post. Can anyone help with this issue
  VPS  (5)
Hello, I am trying to find out why the VPS does not run without connection. Isn't it suppose to run 24hrs a day even if you turn off your Wi-Fi or close your computer
Hi, just a quick question, hope someone can help me. Can we move subscribed Signals or bought EA between accounts? from live trading account to another, or to demo account? Or do we have to subscribe to Signal for every account differently, even demo account?? the same with bought EA, can we switch
i had a short position eurchf , while price never goes to my stop, my positions has stopped unjustly. how can it is possible ? and what can i do
Hi As the title says my dedicated server seems to have some kind of fault right now, it seems to restart on a frequent basis but that causes problems. All of my MT5 terminals forget the login information, and mql5 login information. This is a massive pain as I am currently running reasonable sized
Hello To the group I just started studying MQL5 and I found myself having to solve a simple question for those who are more advanced. I have a period during the day definable by inputs. I check if I'm on period or if period has passed but I'm still on the day. I add the data of the candles in an
is there anything like a development version of mt4/5? a clean one without a real broker that can be used as the basis for development without having to worry about things like expiring accounts? or order modification limits per day