General - page 1037

Britain won't leave the EU despite referendum result, Austrian finance minister Hans Joerg Schelling told German newspaper Handelsblatt on Monday, arguing the economic volatility unleashed by the Brexit vote will prompt a rethink by the country."Britain will remain a member of the EU in the future,"...
This FX Views gives our tactical assessment post referendum, meaning opportunities on a one to three month horizon. First, “divergence” in fundamentals is alive and well, meaning that the US is outperforming – by a large margin – Europe and Japan on activity and inflation. But G-3 central banks are...
Credit Suisse have revisited their forecasts for the pound to dollar exchange rate following the UK's vote to leave the European Union on June 23rd and it looks like sub-1.30 levels are on the cards should analysts be correct. The institutional downgrades to the British pound are coming in thick and...
GBPUSD: The pair looks set to resume its broader medium term weakness following its sell-off during Tuesday trading session . On the downside, support lies at the 1.3050 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3000 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.2950 level. Below here will set
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announced the release of the web version of the multi-asset MetaTrader 5 platform. It allows trading Forex and exchanges from any browser and operating system. MetaTrader 5 web version has been designed based on numerous requests from traders and brokers. The application...
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announced the release of the web version of the multi-asset MetaTrader 5 platform. It allows trading Forex and exchanges from any browser and operating system. MetaTrader 5 web version has been designed based on numerous requests from traders and brokers. The application...
EURUSD jumps to 1.1186 as Italy looks to prop up bits banks The Italian banking sector worries have been calmed with news that Italy is looking to prop up its banks. Monte Paschi looks like it may get a €3bn injection with Italy seeking toi use Article 32 of the EU's bank resolution directive that...
We are lowering our 3m EURUSD forecast to 1.05 from 1.17 previously, reflecting the likely growth spillover into the wider European region from the UK's woes. Our former forecast had anticipated a general jump in European currencies which were all pricing in some degree of Brexit contagion risk...
USDJPY: The pair remains weak and vulnerable to the downside in the medium term. Thus development has left the pair targeting further weakness. On the downside, support comes in at the 102.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 101.50 level. A cut through here will turn focus to the 101.00...
  MT4  (2)
Does anyonw else have troubles with MT4 today? I cannot change anything on my orders as it's telling me market is closed???
I installed the platform metatrader 5 but can not access the Market tab of the toolbox because it does not appear. This happens only in a machine and not in others. So I can not make the purchase indicators. Is there any configuration changes to make for it to appear ?
I need a good coder, you code for me for free and you have my secret strategy, not shared with anyone else. You'll have a great strategy for daytrading. If you need proves i can show this working. Thank you all
I am coding an EA in MQL4 that uses a custom indicator. In the EA, on each new Bar I am trying to fetch data from an array that is implemented in the custom indicator: double value_z0 = getData(0); // current bar double value_z1 = getData(1); // last bar double value_z2 = getData(2); // 2 bars...
Three ex-Barclays traders found guilty of manipulation Jay Merchant, Jonathan Mathew and Alex Pabon have been found guilty by a jury of "conspiring to fraudulently manipulate global benchmark interest rates". The news is out after restrictions on reporting the...
GBPUSD: The pair continues to hold on to its downside pressure closing lower the past week and leaving risk lower in the medium term. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.3100 level. Below here...
Brexit, of course! I shed many tears over my Brexit-related trades. Can't tell yet if they're tears of joy or remorse... Definitely oil price moves. I like trading the comdolls and commodity-related risk sentiment! I got the most pips from trading central bank biases. It's the bread and...
I'm long-term bullish! I'm long-term bearish! I'm short-term bullish! I'm short-term bearish! Er, I think I'll wait for the RBA statement before deciding on a trading bias. I don't really trade the Aussie, but thanks for the update!
The past week has been a stomach-in-mouth ride for those navigating the trading pits. Volatility...
Dear, I wrote a function for get total profit to open by EA. but my function not work. I notice OrdersTotal() only send pending order only, but how i get open order only. Please someone help me to correct below coding. int Profit(){ double total_profit=0;...
  Market  (4)
How can I detect a Flat Market.. thanks a lot
  New bie  (2)
hello, I have installed the software Meta tester 5 Agent. What I have to do now to earn ? Its sayign sell your computer resources. which mql5 account I need to put ? Please advice. Thanks, Fahad fahadengland@yahoo.co.uk
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 940: Optimized for high-resolution screens MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, December 11, 2015. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: The terminal interface has been completely adapted for high resolution screens (4K)....
GOLD:  The commodity continues to face upside pressure leaving risk higher in the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,330.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,220.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower towards the 1,310.00 level...
  Trading and Forex movies  (23   1 2 3)
As Forex traders we all enjoy a good movie in this regard. So let's bring together all our thoughts and discoveries about such movies that were made around this "phantasy get rich for sure" trading concept. 
This week’s calendar includes plenty of data and a holiday-shortened week. The employment report looms, with many worried about a repeat of the weak May results. With Brexit apparently digested and the Fed on hold, I expect some attention to the possible upside. The financial media will be asking:...
New MetaTrader 4 Build 970: Simplified demo account opening and expanded MQL4 features MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, June 3, 2016. The update will feature the following changes: July 1, 2016 support for MetaTrader 4 terminal versions below 940 will end Support...
[Deleted]
Can someone fix this indicator for me ? DoubleCCI MTF is differnert signal from the DOubleCCIOriginal one , The Colour is not shown at the same time . And My setting in DoublecciOriginal is , TrendCCI_period 20 , EntryCCI_Period 7 .  Can someone fix the DoubleCCI MTF Frame to  TrendCCI_period 20 ,...
EURUSD: Having halted its weakness to close higher the past week, we look for more strength to occur in the new week. Support lies at the 1.1100 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1050 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1000 level. A break of here will target the 1.0950 level....
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 971: Hotfix MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Tuesday, June 7, 2016. This hotfix update build 971 follows the previous release. It fixes saving a custom indicator line color if the color is specified as None. Previously, this setting was reset after...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.0900-1.1300) The macro-economic consequences of the referendum result in the UK last week will have greatest impact on the UK but there will also potentially be a notable impact on the euro-zone. ECB President Draghi estimated a possible 0.5ppt hit to real GDP from Brexit...