Hosting webinars at mql5.com

Hello colleagues!

A suggestion has arisen to develop this site. Namely, to add a service for training webinars with the possibility of monetization through the market.
Technically it is not difficult to do, now a lot of paid and free engines for the webinars. Add a section in the market is also not too difficult.
At the beginning, you can only make a section in the market, and the service webinars can choose a presenter himself, the prices now start from $10/mes for English, Russian, as always, more expensive at times.

Why did I bring this up?

1. I see a sad picture, and on all forums, not only on this one. Novices in programming are stewing in their own juice, asking the same questions and puzzling over the simplest tasks.
And professionals are often too busy to answer all their questions. I myself ran an MQL4 forum in a large brokerage company, and I've experienced it firsthand.
And if they do get answers, they leave in a day or two, and the same questions are asked again...

2. I myself have conducted many training courses in programming in the format of webinars and I can say that the effectiveness is very high. For example, about 90% of my students have mastered MQL4 in 1-3 months, and
Almost all of them came with zero knowledge. This is not because I am such a good teacher, it's just the format of training in a group and the subsequent feedback on the forum that increases the effectiveness of training many times over.
Many of them are already writing in MQL4/5/C++/C# on their own, but according to their comments, the first impulse to do it was given during the initial course.

Why would it be useful to us all?

1. Beginners will be able to learn programming quickly. And, I think, not only programming, there will be people willing to share knowledge in other areas as well

2. Teachers will be able to earn money by teaching others. And believe me, it is not just about the money. It gives a powerful push to one's own development because, at times, they ask questions that make you
to rethink your own knowledge. There will also be all sorts of extra earnings in the form of help in writing programmes for pupils and further support. For example, after one course, a student
For example, after one course my student asked me for a series of Skype consultations at a rate of 2 USD/hour, and such people are not uncommon.

3. MQ will receive additional income from the market. And, I assure you, these webinars, in addition to direct profit, will give MQ a lot of additional monetization.

Now I know only one site with training in the format of webinars, designed for Stocks and Forex. And it is quite successful. (For representatives of MQ I'll give the link to the site and an interview with the founder of the service, I will not advertise it here))
Webshops are now conducting all the major brokerage companies, but there is almost nothing on programming, mostly sad You Know Who Waves, strategies on the 2 moovings and other nonsense that no one is interested.

Friends, tell me your opinion on the subject, I have extensive experience in conducting webinars and training courses, I will answer all questions. I can even do a general webinar on the subject, where everything can be discussed in real time.

The survey was -

Online seminar (web conference, webinar)

Except that no one was talking about money.

What's wrong with other services?

barabashkakvn:
The survey was -

Online seminar (web conference, webinar)

Except that no one was talking about money.

That's why the thread died. You suggested conducting webinars without monetization, Renat offered to post his videos for free. Why do I need it? I'll put them on YouTube with a link to my resources.

This is interesting for authors because the site has a mass of target audience and there's no need to spend money on advertising and recruiting people by crumbs. All the same, it's easy to recruit women for training such as "How to get married if you're over 30", I have a friend who does it. But recruiting for programming training is much harder. That's why I'm almost done with training, although I really like it.

For a start from MQ requires the smallest thing - to make a section in the market. If I want to avoid attracting all kinds of Chews with their triangles, I have to make a condition that the author must broadcast profitable signals of his trades. There are a lot of crooks among Forex gurus.

TheXpert:
What about other services do not suit you?

It's not about the webinar service, there are plenty of them. The main task is to bring the student together with the teacher, and this site has the largest mass of both.

I have already said, for starters you can just make a section in the market, the service will have to wait.

I am in favour of free video lessons. It's not easy enough for beginners, and they'll be taught to pay from the start.

Good evening all. Wouldn't it be better to have a competent textbook and a discussion thread? Say, a textbook by S. Kovalev should be "remade" for the new MQL? Everything is "explained" there. I learned to programme with it from scratch, and there were no particular questions. In addition, there is a good documentation on the language. Of course, it will not be fast. But those who need it will figure it out.

VDev:

1. Beginners will be able to learn programming quickly. And I think not only programming, there will be people willing to share knowledge in other areas as well

VDev:

If you want to avoid all kinds of Chews with their triangles, the author has to broadcast profitable signals of his trading. There are a lot of crooks among Forex gurus.

Yeah. You want to teach programming, you got to give me a signal.

barabashkakvn:
I'm for free video lessons. Beginners and it is not easy, and here they will be taught to pay from the very beginning.

Well lessons by lessons webinars by webinars. Although both have their perks.

For lessons universal and better than YouTube service probably just can not invent. For webinars, by the way, also suitable.

What's a"Chew-you"? Is it an evil thing or a human being?

barabashkakvn:
I am in favour of free video lessons. It's hard enough for beginners, and they will be taught to pay from the start.
I think we shouldn't confuse beginners and "lazybones" who find it easier to write an elementary question in the forum than to think for themselves for a couple of minutes. And if you can't, maybe you should think that if it's so hard from the start, is it worth it to go on? I mean, people have suggested to open the market on weekends to close orders. So what happens next?
Reason: