General - page 1034

I'm long-term bullish! I'm an optimist, okay? Bite me! I'm long-term bearish! I'm pretty sure that investments will continue to flow out of the UK. I'm short-term bullish! The pound is already oversold! I'm short-term bearish! Bearish momentum is strong! No idea, bruv. But...
Good on them! Things will only get better for the U.K. I don't like it. I don't think they've thought about the consequences of a BREXIT. I'm not sure. It has its pros and cons and I can't decide which has more weight at the moment. I don't know. I haven't read about it...
Spokesman for investor George Soros out with a statement 27 June 2016 Soros did not speculate against sterling while he was arguing for Britain to remain in EUSoros was long GBP leading up to the votebecause of his generally bearish outlook on world markets...
  Why EAs Fail?  (14   1 2)
Hello, why the EAs show excellent performance in demo an backtest but in real are completelly different.?
GOLD:  The commodity closed strongly higher the past week leaving risk higher but beware of a pullback in the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,300.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,290.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move...
Dollar Index Future - Long-Term Forecast: correction to be started with 88.36 bearish reversal level Weekly price is located to be above 100 period SMA (100 SMA) and 200 period SMA (200 SMA) for the primary bullish market condition: the secondary correction was started in the beginning of March...
EURUSD: With EURUSD closing strongly lower the past week, more weakness is envisaged. However, we may see it recover higher in the new week on correction. Support lies at the 1.1050 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1000 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0950 level. A break of...
How can i learn to code with just the documentation? the text in documentation is just to "cold", i cant put the pieces together. I also cant find good sources, nobody makes youtube videos about mql5, how can i learn this?
For all the scaremongering and threats of an imminent financial apocalypse should Brexit win, including dire forecasts from the likes of George Soros, the Bank of England, David Cameron (who even invoked war), and even Jacob Rothschild, something "unexpected" happened yesterday: the UK was the best...
Brecha del fin de semana en El Gráfico ... ¿De Cuanto, Hacia los Toros o Hacia Los Osos? ... ¿Se '' Apreciara el Euro? ...
Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says her parliament could block the UK's vote to Leave 26 June 2016 Sturgeon has just been speaking on BBC TV where she said  "of course" she would ask MSPs to refuse to give there "legislative consent". Her Scottish Nationalist Party has 63 of the 129...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Press review Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.02 09:21 Fundamental Weekly Forecasts for GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD and GOLD (based on the article) USD/JPY - "We may continue to see capital flow out of Japan which itself will...
I have recently began to doubt whether the track records of MQL5 signals can be trusted for a number of reasons. In a future post coming shortly I would like to give some of the reasons for my suspicions. Before that, however, I am curious as to whether other people have similar suspicions, and if...
Raoul Pal isn't a big fan of theoretical economics. The former hedge fund manager, who comanaged GLG's global macro fund and retired in 2004 at 36, focuses more on real-life economics. "I think trying to pretend everything is a science is a lunatic," Pal said in a video on Real Vision...
Britain’s decision to leave the European Union triggered pandemonium across the financial markets. Currencies and equities were hit hard by the vote with sterling falling over 10% intraday. Friday was the worst day ever for the British pound and the 1.3230 low reached during the Asian trading...
Hi, I'm trying to run the "metaeditor64.exe" from the command line, but it's not working. I'm follow this documentation page: http://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/compile I also tried to put the editor in global PATH on Windows10, for shrotcut, but there is no diference.I'm...
Hi, I happened to see this indicator but dont know what its called and how to apply it. The green and red lines below the chart Can anyone help me out with this? The image of the indicator is below. \\
I will never trade in this week I will never trade in this week & next week I will stop trading only in the day of Brexit I will never trade for one month I will trade normally, no matter still I have opened orders I dont know what to do I don't know
The Brexit referendum was always going to be a game changer whatever the result 24 June 2016 Be careful what you wish for they say, as indeed did I, and I had warned in other pieces too that whatever the outcome the UK landscape would never be the same again....
Hours after Britain’s decision to leave the European Union sparked mayhem across global financial markets, a handful of prescient investors began to emerge as big winners. Hedge fund manager Crispin Odey, an advocate of a British exit, gained more than 15 percent in his flagship fund on Friday,...
This stage is continuing Fibonacci 23.6% retracement. MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots USDJPY, H1, 2016.06.17 MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo Thekansen is downing but Kijunsen is upward. Above Gumo is waiting in order to resist. Chikou span is crossing past candle...
Are they same or different? Please let me know.
Scalping Scalping Position trading Hedging Swing trading Technical trading Momentum trading
Statement released earlier following a meeting in Berlin 25 June 2016 The six founder EU members, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands  first joined forces in the 1950s and still form the core of the EU.  They've met in Berlin following the UK's historic decision to leave...
2 Weeks 1 Month 2 -3 Months More than 3 Months No Need for Demo
UK voters' surprise decision to leave the European Union roiled markets on Friday, but hedge funds appear to have avoided crippling losses, according to market data and people familiar with fund performance. Money managers were positioned relatively defensively coming into the vote, meaning they had...
Intra-day Technical Analysis - DAX Index: Bearish Breakdown H4 price is breaking 200 period SMA to below for the breakdown with the bearish reversal. Key support level at 9583 is going to be broken for the bearish breakdown to be continuing with 9326 next target to re-enter. If the price will...