Do you think you could get filthy rich making millions on Bitcoin investing today? - page 2

mrluck01:

Raiblock is the coin to make a person rich if he invest today, i'm all in on this, i entered at 4$ now it's more than 10, but in my calculations 1 raiblock must be about 2000 USD, there's no other coin like this, it made in 2 weeks what bitcoin took years, yesterday it

crossed 1 billion market cap. What raiblock have different: absolutely 0 fees, and instant transfer, no other coin can do that,except raiblock, this thing is gonna be huge, disrupt banks and government coins

Where can someone invest in Raiblock?

Chris K Lazarius Mukengeshayi:

Where can someone invest in Raiblock?

i bought on <>, and also <>, but soon big exchanges will sell it, but at a higher price, there's a community on facebook, very good to get good info

Andreas Bauer:

compare all cc https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/    raiblock is not in this list - although I have to admit it made a good gain in the last two weeks, but its simple not as much

but yeah, interesting that there are no fees charged, in the past I bought some btc and those fees you have to pay at any transaction... went on my nervs

May I ask where you are trading xrb?! Or is it just possible to buy it.

Btw: Why do you think raiblock is The thing, and not iota or byteball. All use the same technology, and I think iota is even a little more famous.

a Iota transaction takes 9 minutes, you can't use that on daily basis, with raiblock you can use that for microtransactions instantly, and there are no fees, because all coins are already mined, that's a new concept,  i think that it is what bitcoin should have been for the first principle, now i see that bitcoin is past, to much fees, and high transaction time. Once you make the 1 transaction in a railwallet you'll understand what i'm talking about, i expect mass adoption very soon, unlike bitcoin, who is only for the rich

mrluck01:
i bought on <>, and also <>, but soon big exchanges will sell it, but at a higher price, there's a community on facebook, very good to get good info

what do you mean by <> ? are you reluctant to share info on where you bought your Raiblock coins !

Reason: