General - page 1561

Please help i got this critical error, it's for the 3rd time now :( i don't like to reset my RSA all the time i had to reinstall the software over and over again :( Reinstall can fix it but not for long i will get the same error again... There has been a critical error Time : 2010.07.02 19...
s҉e҉r҉d҉a҉r҉t҉ Serdart is based on automated trading system (EA, Expert Advisor). This is NOT a Martingale system. System working with a combination of various analytical system. It trades EURUSD and GBPUSD currency pairs. Although it adds new positions (price averaging), it does not increase the...
Do we still have a Mq4 site or is it only Mq5 now? What I really need is some help in adding a option to a mini chart indicator. The indicator is great for scalping however the builder only allows one moving average . How difficult would it be to expand to 3 moving averages. The custom mini charts
Dear metaquotes please please let metatrader 5 can do more than 1 client login at the same time ( need it to do hedge strategy ) :'( please please Hehe :) but i do serious about it :)
[Deleted]
  Nzdchf  (2)
I'd like to go short on NZDCHF, but since OANDA does not offer it, I'd have to sell NZDJPY and buy CHFJPY or buy EURNZD and sell EURCHF. So am I correct when I think that JPY combination is more expensive in terms of negative rollovers than the EUR combination. It does matter as this would be a
Accrual - The apportionment of premiums and discounts on forward exchange transactions that relate directly to deposit swap (Interest Arbitrage) deals , over the period of each deal. Actualize - The underlying assets or instruments which are traded in the cash market. Adjustable Peg - Term for an...
pivot point is very important in tech analysis.it makes use of the premise that prices tend to make turns or break outs at certain price levels these are the private points.the pivot points are mainly 7 in number. P,R1,R2,R3,S1,S2,S3. s for support and r for resistances.when a pivot point is
  Suggestion  (1)
Hello, If you have a suggestion for MetaTrader 5 were to send it to ? Regards Wansiman
I can do it easily with MT4, but I can not do it with MT5. Any hint?
  RAS Signal - LiveTrading  (13   1 2)
UPDATE (2010/07/02): SIGNAL DISCONTINUED This signal was a mixed futures, oil, gold and forex signal. It has been replaced by a forex-only signal - LiveTrading-FX (ID: 31706) UPDATE (2010/06/21): FOREX MONTHLY TOTALS (trading 1:1 ratio) APRIL $1,118.44 MAY $1,561.66 JUNE $80.44 FOREX TOTAL:...
This Signal System has been developed to work exclusively on the GBPUSD / 15 minute time frame. We have set up a series of parameters to control risk and to preserve equity. No need hedging. There will be a maximum of 1 position open at the same time. Also, this is not a get rich quick EA. you are
[Deleted]
  Partial Close EA  (14   1 2)
I am trying to write an EA that will close a portion of the trade at a predetermined price (or pip) level, and allow the remainder of the original trade to carry on to the next target and the remainder to the next and final target: I have the code written up but it doesn't close the portion of the...
hi, can someone please reverse the orders on this ea? when it buys i want it to sell and visa versa.... please i tried doing it myself and am trying to learn how to code but for some reason i cant make it do it. thanks, oliver
Hi everybody? Hotpip Forex with Small Stoploss is successful system that gives signals because it contains both stoploss and take profit with 1:3 risk/reward ratio, and its now available to every one throw RAS site. Stoploss is alway kept about 1pips up to 40pips. Number of open trades at the same...
  Ras id:31495 cash cow  (183   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
manual day trading MONEY MANAGMENT: on $2000 account use multiply 1 on 4k account use use multiply 2 and so on. best tal
Hi, Does anyone have a code sample that modifies Buy Limit orders? (In backtest, trading once per bar) I want to place a buy limit order with stoploss and profit target attached. If this is not filled, I want to modify limit price, stoploss and profit target. Or does anyone have a simple...
  Magic Number Question  (13   1 2)
Hi i need your help here cause i just bought a new EA few days ago and support doesn exist . So this EA can trade in 3 pairs of 5 min EUR USD / GBP USD / AUD USD i have assign it in metatrader 4 without change it the magic number wich is by default 395589115 , this is correct ? or i have to...
Is there any way to edit the behavior of the Fib tool in MT4? I know that I've read a few posts of people asking for things like the ability to color specific values different colors, to add the price next to the retracement indicator, to be able to adjust the width the tool uses on the screen with...
Hi, Does Metatrader 5 have the following features: 1- Disabling/Enabling weekend data - So that disabled weekend data will not be used in indicator calculations etc. 2- Ability to add custom timeframes - so that we can refer MN3 higher timeframe of MN1 etc. if answers are currently no, then could
CArrayDouble *in[], *out[]; CArrayDouble *inTest[], *outTest[]; ArrayResize(in, ArraySize(dataArr)); ArrayResize(out, ArraySize(dataArr)); for(int i = 0 ; i < ArraySize(dataArr); i++) { for(int j = 0 ; j < 9; j++) { in[i].Add(dataArr[i][j]);...
  Who is Loosing money in Forex?  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Your welcome friend I WILL TRY TO EMAIL U SOME CLEAR BIG IMAGES OF MY STRATEGY AND SIMPLE TRADING STRATEGY ______
[Deleted]
Hi, I have the following messages : invalid ticket for OrderModify function and Ordermodify function error 4051 and 4018. Can anybody help me to solve this ? here is the code : //Buy if (Order == SIGNAL_BUY && ((EachTickMode && !TickCheck) || (!EachTickMode && (Bars != BarCount)))) { if(!IsTrade) {...
When there are superposition (from more than 1 deal), how is the the Position Price calculated?? Also, when displaying superposition Profit in Points, how is the Position Profit Points calculated??
  ATR script  (3)
Hi guys, I'm at lost here actually because I have this nice script that I use for trading. It's nice because it has an MM function to it. The only problem is, I'm using M5 TF, but uses the value of M30 or H1 ATR, so I have to calculate the difference between M5 and M30/H1 ATR value. As we all know,...
Hi Guys, I found this great System, in backtesting looks great, called Reverse System Best but when I put it on my demo it didn't trade at all, I founded strange since it's earlier version Reverse System does trade a lot but it wasn't profitable it opened so many trades all negatives. So I was...
Hi guys , I need a indicator based on this condition . A indicator which places support and resistance of 5 pips on both sides of any candle i click PM me if you can do it . Thanks cheers
Hi , I've just tried to build a litlle EA with Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4. It is here as attached file. It is about buying on a Key reversal up on the lower band of Bollinger Band and selling on a key reversal down on the upper band. The compilation is ok but I can't test it with MT4...
Hello everyone, can anyone code an indicator which can show gold silver ratoin on chart. it will be great help . thank you.
Resume from sleep (WinXP) causes strange charts behavior: Select any volatile currency pair, lets say GBPUSD, select M1 timeframe to see changes frequently, then put your PC into sleep mode. Wait a awhile (a minute should be enough), resume your PC and now you can observe: the MT5 is not restoring...
I define a object myobj like this: myclass myobj; How to free it? myobj.free? thanks hongbin