Hosting webinars at mql5.com - page 2

I've been thinking back to when I was a student. I can assure you that for a beginner, everything is outlandish. Answers will be sought in forums, books - but all for free.

barabashkakvn:
I'm all for free video tutorials. It's not easy enough for beginners, and they'll be taught to pay from the start.

There has to be both paid and free. I have free videos on my YouTube channel, you can watch them for free. And I did a lot of free training, especially at first. But then the guys themselves asked me - make us a powerful paid course, we want to pay, but so that everything was clearly on schedule, so that there was mandatory homework with their checking and support on the forum.

There is a need for both paid and free content.

Here's an example of my video, there's more on the channel _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvGEYSXztE

Tapochun:
Good evening, everyone. Wouldn't it be better to have a competent textbook and a discussion thread? Say, a "remake" of S.Kovalev's book for the new MQL? Everything is "explained" there. I learned to programme with it from scratch, and there were no particular questions. In addition, there is a good documentation on the language. Of course, it will not be fast. But those who need it will figure it out.

1. Who is going to redo it, Kovalev? Have you spoken to him about it?

2. In my experience, many students prefer webinars or clips, it's easier for them to perceive

barabashkakvn:

I've been thinking back to when I was a student. I can assure you that for a beginner, everything is outlandish. Answers will be sought in forums, books - but all for free.

Judging others by themselves is the basic mistake of a "techie" ))) We all are different)) When I learned to program (USSR), I could not buy books then, so what?

barabashkakvn:
What's a"Chew-you"? Is it an evil spirit or a human being?
There is such a "guru" on the internet, I don't want to advertise it.

The question is whether there is enough fuse for many webinars.

To understand the potential, you can start a paid webinar on any service, and recruit participants here in a special branch. You can even start with a free one.

If there are results, you can organise webinars on a regular basis.

barabashkakvn:

Answer (if it's for me, of course). You're right, I still consider myself a beginner, although the difference between a beginner and a slacker is at least the ability to use the search and reference. If you have not mastered these basic concepts and want to be decided for you and have not yet changed your mind to go deeper into the subject, then you can and pay. You even have to. Then you will appreciate the information you receive. You don't have to go far. Let's take the last post fromQuestions for Beginners:

Good evening, I decided to place trawl on open trades in the tester, tried to go through OrderGet....() and realized that the deal has gone from the category of orders toan open position, respectively went through PositionGet....(), but again nothing works,

The question is if I should now use HistoryDealGet...() ? Or I don't understand something? Which way to go to modify SL in open trade in the tester? Thanks in advance for comments.

I agree, it is difficult to immediately understand the difference between orders/trades/positions, especially when migrating from MQL4 to MQL5. But there is a documentation. It's all written there. You can figure it out. If you fail, you can read the article about conversion from MQL4 to MQL5. I remember the first time I saw it myself. I had no idea what it was all about, what it was for, and how to write it. However, I've read the reference about it 20 times and began to understand what it is, what it's for and how. And it's a real pleasure when you know the question you are interested in.

P.S. You can not teach someone who does not want to learn.

VDev:

1. Who is going to redo it, Kovalev? Have you spoken to him about it?

2. From experience, many students prefer webinars or clips, it's easier for them to perceive

1. I offered it as an option. I learnt it myself. You can even learn the basics of programming without redoing it, and then go over the articles and the new help.

2. It does not really matter how the material is presented: in a book, a webinar or in a video, if the teacher can competently convey the idea.

Renat:

The question is whether there is enough fuse for many webinars.

To understand the potential, you can start a paid webinar on any service, and recruit participants here in a special branch. You can even start with a free one.

If there will be results, you can organize webinars on a regular basis.

Renat, I, as an evangelist of this business, am ready for both! I think the main thing is to start and not to let all the steam go to the buzzer. About the third-party service for the start - absolutely right, I know and ran them.

I'll post the topics a bit later. The more so that MQL4/MQL5 are the same as far as language is concerned, the more so that the course is free.

Tapochun:

1. Suggested as an option. I learned from it myself. It is even possible to understand the basics of programming without remodeling, and then by the articles and the new help.

2. I do not really care how this material is presented: in a book, a webinar or in a video, if the teacher can competently convey the idea.

1. All variants are necessary. For example, with my speed of perception it is easier for me to read a book, videos on programming are too slow for me. But I often watch them too, especially when the thing is brand new and there is a lot of visual material. The videos from techdays, that's the new technology from MS, are good.

2. I've already written from personal experience, many of the same Kovalev just don't understand it, although the book is quite accessible. But the videos are just right for them. I am also giving an example: I had a student from Moscow who went to Alpari Offline Courses in MQL4. He took his money back after the first course because he did not understand anything. He did not understand anything at all.
For example, he did not understand what a 4-dimensional array is. He said 1-dimensional is clear, 2-dimensional is a table, 3-dimensional is a cube, but how can I imagine 4-dimensional? And the man is short-circuited. So he's a visual person by nature, if he can't imagine something, he doesn't understand it. I umu came up with a visual example of a 4 or more dimensional array, the stoppers cleared in a second ))

By the way, try to think of a visual representation of a 4-dimensional array )))) And I'll share mine in an hour, I'll go for a walk.

Reason: