General - page 1042

There are now only 13 days to the UK’s EU referendum. Our base case has been and continues to be that the UK will vote to stay in the EU but also that polls will remain very close all the way up to referendum day on 23 June. This is certainly the case where polls in recent weeks have been as close...
Hi, I have this following code which is not selecting any open position. control is not going inside the "Do something" area. int total= PositionsTotal (); int count= 0 ; for ( int cnt= 0 ; cnt<=total- 1 ; cnt++) { count++; ulong ticket=PositionGetTicket(count);
Hi everyone, using Sleep(100) in a loop does not take 100 milliseconds. while(!IsStopped())&nbsp;&nbsp;{ int GlobalTicker = GetTickCount(); Sleep(100); Print("loop duration after sleep: ",GetTickCount()-GlobalTicker); I get values above or below: The problem gets even bigger using...
Excludes undecided voters An ORB poll for the Independent shows that 55% favor a leave vs 45% to remain. The poll excludes those voters who are undecided. There is no indication how many are undecided.
I am currently using fibo expansion,but unable to get the momentum in prices, so need suggestion about to use which indicator with fibo expansion,so as to get positive results
Hello. Quite new to mt4. I'm trying to setup my mt4 with two accounts. One discretionary and the other automated. I've downloaded a few bots and its been working fine on my automated account. However the problem is that it also applies itself to the discretionary account as well and I can't
Last Friday’s US labor market report did not only provide a surprisingly low NFP reading of 38k for May. It also had significant downward revisions for prior months, taking the 3-month NFP average down to 120k from a 282k peak experienced last year. While the May report could still bean aberration,...
AUDUSD. With AUDUSD continuing to hold on to its downside pressure following its price failure on Thursday , further bearishness is expected in the days ahead. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7350 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7300 level. Below that level will set the stage for a
the metaquotes MT5 server only shows a few stocks? it doesnt show big stocks like facebook, apple or google and it doesnt show indexes like sp500? But brokers do show this information.. why do brokers but not metaquotes (who made the platform) have it? thanks
Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to set strategy tester to always start testing on the last completed bar on the chart, like Daily period if we choose today date to start. I need it especially for 5 and 15 min time frame. I have already try to set max bars in the chart to 1 or 2...
Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to set strategy tester to always start testing on the last completed bar on the chart, like Daily period if we choose today date to start. I need it especially for 5 and 15 min time frame. I have already try to set max bars in the chart to 1 or 2...
scalping martingale follow trend hedging averaging
Hi, I'm stuck at 'select the best access point' during installation progress. I'm using windows 7 home premium. I've turned off my firewall, used proxy, but still can't download. What can I do?
how to get Seconds() in MQL5?
I had rent a VPS server through MQL5 , Service is great but before i was using a VPS trough some Forex company , now a day i use 21 EAs working on 21 chart ,,,,, i know it's too much ,,,,,, but they have to work in this way together ,,,,,,, some times some of positions not open even the experts...
I am not familiar with MT4 programs. Somehow my hard drive is filling up real fast. When I look at the MT4 Data Folder, the size is about 15Gb. I have already deleted the log files and the history files, but it is not helping. I am not sure if it is my indicators or my EA is causing this...
Hi there, we will be getting new server and Im determined to get agents up and running comfortably. For tiny addition cost we have possibility to upgrade ram quite bit. I was just wondering "Will my agents benefit increase in ram size?". If we don't choose to upgrade agents we get roughly 1.5-2GB
[Deleted]
I want to have a metatrader 5 terminal that never will connect with internet. Its possible to import a chart file from another online metatrader 5 terminal? I tried to just copy the chart files from every symbol on bases- default- history but doesnt work. Thanks
When I want to register trading accounts in multi terminal, I do not see an option for server name. In Tools-Options, there is a pulldown list for servers but the only one that appears is MetaQuotes Demo Server. How can I add my broker's servers to that list? Also, am I able to login to different...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.1200-1.1600) The US dollar is trading on a weaker footing in the near-term following the release of the shockingly weak payrolls report for May. It is now viewed as a certainty that the Fed will not resume rate hikes at the upcoming FOMC meeting. The updated Fed statement
  MACD oscillator  (3)
how to read MACD oscillator,how can intrepretations be made out of its reading please suggest and educate
Hello Guys, As a new member at mql5.com, i want to know the top uses of website. I want to know about what kind of content i can post here to get more readers from mql5.com. I am waiting for your positive response! Best Regards, VOCSO WEB STUDIO <commercial link removed by moderator>
i m in trouble, suppose my signal provider open 5 orders in diff pair at a time or in 5 sec, &nbsp; my EA only select last opened order where others are missing&nbsp; which opened 4 sec before....and sometimes EA opening 2 order of same pair where i only want one order as signal provider opened...
EURGBP- Having reversed most of its one-day corrective losses to close higher on Wednesday,  further move higher is envisaged. Resistance resides at the 0.7900 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0.7950 level. On further upside, the 0.8000 level comes in as the next upside...
Hello, When placing an EA on the mql4 or mql5 market place I was wondering what the percentage cut was for MQL5? thank you
Please share the configuration of the smartphone on which the mobile terminal will run
In our view, the timing of the next Fed rate hike will depend on the economy continuing to progress, the labour market strengthening further and inflation moving towards its 2% target. While we believe growth and inflation are strong enough to ensure a July rate increase, what will ultimately...
i m facing problem in checking comment. if (d = "A1"){ *** code here&nbsp;} this condition not working... if comment is blank or anything, order is opening...i want new order open only when last detected order comment is A1. extern double lots=0.10;int start()&nbsp;&nbsp;{&nbsp;&nbsp;...
GOLD:  The commodity continues to face upside pressure though closing marginally higher on Tuesday. It was seen heading higher during early trading on Wednesday. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,230.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,220.00 level. Further down, a cut...
Hi guys...Can somebody advise or help with that issue please? Every broker a try to register with and launch metatrader there is not signal tab in the platforme. I`m trying to use same brokers what other traders using and that option is missing in my platform.Thanx