Menu/Window/Close all, in MetaEditor of Metatrader 4 not in MetaEditor of Metatrader 5

Hello,

It is possible in the MetaEditor of Metatrader 4  to close all windows in one command with
Menu/Window/Close all
I did not find this command in the MetaEditor of Metatrader 5, for me, it's a shame.

Pierre

Pierre Rougier: It is possible in the MetaEditor of Metatrader 4  to close all windows in one command with Menu/Window/Close all

I did not find this command in the MetaEditor of Metatrader 5, for me, it's a shame.

For the latest build of MetaEditor it is Menu: "File"->"Close All" or Ctrl-Shift-F4.

However, please note that MetaEditor is the same for both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. It is just the the latest build has not yet been pushed out to MetaTrader 4, but when it is, they will both be the same.

Fernando Carreiro:

For the latest build of MetaEditor it is Menu: "File"->"Close All" or Ctrl-Shift-F4.

However, please note that MetaEditor is the same for both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. It is just the the latest build has not yet been pushed out to MetaTrader 4, but when it is, they will both be the same.

Thanks Fernando.

Reason: