General - page 1041

The Q Follow Expert Advisor is a unique VertexFX client-side script that provides dynamic placement and tracking of Stop orders and subsequent handles trailing stops for open positions. It is primarily used in money management of open positions and placing pending Buy Stop and Sell-Stop orders.  The...
hi, does anyone know brokers that looking for traders to trade for their clients . i have read it ,but can't find it anymore. does anyone know any brokers that offers traders to trade for the clients / book of investors. gr, Tom
Hi I wanted to change this arrow indicator that I have, I was wondering if someone could Help me? 1. I wanted the arrows to look like the hollow arrows(The arrows that you could see through). 2 The arrow indicator that I have will show a down arrow, I would like it to display a up arrow when it...
Hi all :) I am confused why the here under library call is coming as an executed file: #include <stdlib.mqh> Can any one help me please, I would be appreciated for the help. I want to include the source file instead. as it is in the code above!
Hi! I download an indicator but this don't update the chart. It generates the graphic only once time and so stop. Someone could, please, fix it for me? Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B20QIEw-WlYkY1djUXlka2puVXM/view?usp=sharing THanks a lot! Henry
Parabolic SAR Pivot Points RSI Hieken Ashi ICHIMOKU ADX CCI Bollinger Bands ZigZag Stochastic Moving Averages MACD Williams Envilops None of them (ALL ARE GREAT)
EURJPY: With the cross breaking and trading below its consolidation range, risk of more weakness is likely in the days ahead. Support comes in at the 122.00 level where a break will aim at the 121.50 level. A turn below here will target the 121.00 level with a breach turning focus to the 120.50
hi guys, i have problem on downloading MT4 on my PC. I'm using Window 10 and try to install MT4 but I cant make it. when its start download, its straight to 100% complete download and got cross beside the download bar and I cant click 'NEXT'. I'm stuck here and can't do anything on that. Please...
Hello Can any one please let me know what is the "Repaint Indicator"? Thanks for all
Hey so I'm new here and I just saw that you can make about 30USD a month selling your processing?? I was wondering if anyone else here currently does this and if my system would be a good spec and what I could expect from it. I have two i7-6700K CPUs @ 4.00 GHZ and another laptop that's an i5...
hi, does anyone know what is wrong. see attachment. mt4 is connected but open partially . no Tab : trade/exposure/account history firewall doesn't block it, where can i see if its blocked by something else. gr, tom
I want to know from you traders what you do once you lose a trade? Do you get mad? disappointed? please share your ideas and thoughts here.&nbsp;
Comments from the Fed's Williams in New York: Expects GDP growth of about 2%, Lower inflation expectations somewhat worrying, US economy to face some headwinds from abroad, US is basically at full employment, Sees inflation moving to 2% over next year or two, Wages have been puzzling part of US
Dear moderators Deposit to account from Pay Pal is disabled ,please check and inform your web developers
Hi, how can i fix it? they are fresh downloads from elite forum.  My stationary pc has crashed so i re downloaded my 2 favourites. Many thanks     
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software Corp. will demonstrate the latest version of its multi-asset MetaTrader 5 platform at the iFX EXPO 2016 exhibition. The event is to be held on May 24-26 at the Palais de Sports in Limassol, Cyprus. The official release of the updated MetaTrader 5 platform with the hedging option...
MetaQuotes Software Corp. will demonstrate the latest version of its multi-asset MetaTrader 5 platform at the iFX EXPO 2016 exhibition. The event is to be held on May 24-26 at the Palais de Sports in Limassol, Cyprus. The official release of the updated MetaTrader 5 platform with the hedging...
hello to all how to add bollinger band & movingaverage to volume indicator? mt4 please help me   thanx very much 
Simple Multiple Timeframe Moving Average is a powerful client side expert advisor for Vertex FX Trading Terminal. The basic working principle of the EA is to take differences of Moving Averages values at various time frames and open and close orders accordingly. After attaching the EA to chart it...
Hi,Coders can anyone fixed warning in return section ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Findoud How much order Open in Trade window |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int GetOrderNum()&nbsp;&nbsp;{...
GOLD: With GOLD extending it corrective weakness the past week, further decline is envisaged. However, with its price action on Thursday and Friday, we may see it return into its consolidation range. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,240.00 level where a break will turn attention to the
Officials at the Federal Reserve (Fed) saw little reason to delay the next increase in short-term interest rates beyond the summer if economic data keep improving.A key issue that surfaced in the April meeting minutes was the discomfort some participants felt with what they described as "unduly low"...
...but what's going on in China is a special kind of stupid One way or another, China is going to wreck the party. It's only a question of when the debt-filled red balloon pops. Stories like this lead me to believe it will end in some unimaginably stupid way: Bloomberg reports that shares of a...
Like war and making movies, trading is basically 99% boredom and1% action. That's what makes it so dangerous. We all know that we need to eat our vegetables. Drink eight waterglasses per day and exercise regularly. Blah. Blah Blah. How many of us actually do even 50% of what we are supposed to?Life...
The US 2s10s curve has been flattening since the start of May. We have run a regression analysis of each currency vs the USD against changes in the US 2s10s curve. In a flattening environment the SEK is expected to depreciate the most in G10 while the JPY appreciates the most. Within EM, BRL, COP...
Hi,How can i add custom lots :extern string LS="Lots Settings";extern double Lot1=0.03; //Lot 2extern double Lot2=0.09; //Lot 3 extern double Lot3=0.25; //Lot 4extern double Lot4=0.60; // Lot 5extern double Lot5=1.30; // Lot 6extern double Lot6=0; // Lot 7extern double Lot7=0; // Lot 8extern double...
  Renko chart  (4)
How can insert or install RENKO Chart in my computer
It has certainly been a busy week in the foreign-exchange market with the dollar rising against most of the major currencies. Sterling was the only currency to outperform the greenback and we’ll talk more about that later. USD/JPY was the primary focus with the currency pair finally ending the week...