Grid Lines - page 3

Noloqy:
Hello,

I'm looking for an indicator that will automatically place vertical linesat predetermined lines. If possible, I would like to be able to import a list of dates, and have the indicator place vertical lines on those specified dates.

It would be ideal if I could just copy-paste the dates from an excel sheet or alike into the indicator via MetaEditor.

The reason that I'm looking for this "tool" is that it would save me a lot of time not having to place lines manually.

Is there anybody who could fix me an indicator that can do this?

Greetings,

Noloqy

sould be something like this - search 4 vertical grid, grid, vertical line indicator - should be somewhere near or close

Fibonacci Grids

I've heard that this tool is available on MT4. Does anyone know how to access it?

Thanks

Perhaps you mean 'Gann' grid

at the top of your chart you will see 'Insert', click on that and you will see 'Gann' and when you will click on that you will see the grid... Just click on it and it will be on your chart

I have an idea...

Request withdrawn.

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,

Rayzee (Ray Fearnley).

multiple horizontal line indicator

Hi all,

I'm looking for a very simple indicator, or if anyone has time coding this would be really appreciated.

I'm looking for an indicator that can help me draw horizontal lines ever xxx pips, eg. Start point being 1.4750, then lines being drawn every 15 pips from the start point i.e. 1.4765, 1.4780, 1.4795, etc etc .. (JUST SAVES ME MANUALLY DRAWING 10-15 LINES MANUALLY ALL THE TIME)

Now what i am looking for is the indicator to give me some options for flexibility - So i can choose my own inputs:

Value #1 (eg. 1.4750)

Pip Distance (eg. every 15 pips)

No. of Lines (eg. how many lines of 15 pip intervals you want to draw?)

Line Colour (eg. Red, Blue, etc..)

Line Thickness (no explanation needed here)

Value #2 (eg. 1.4730)

Pip Distance (eg. every -15pips)

No. of Lines (eg. how many lines of 15 pip intervals you want to draw?)

Line Colour

Line Thickness

The same inidicator has a choice of 2 values ... 1 value to have line drawn every 15 pips heading up the chart, and another value having line drawn every 15 pips heading down the chart (hence -15), or it could also be different pip distance like -10 (again option of having whatever)..

Option of having Colours would be great to differentiate the 2 values, and line thickness, well is not that important.

Also another very important thing in this code should be that this SAME indicator can be loaded on the SAME chart twice or thrice to have various other "values" on 1 chart and have their respected +15 pips (or whatever) drawn onto the chart (with different colours) - to help to see confluence.

And if i remove 1 indicator from that chart, then those lines get removed and dont stay on the chart to manually delete them...

I hope this was a simple explanation.

Can anyone help?? Looks like a relatively simple indicator to make, but then again im no programmer - please help?

Thank You for your time.

Kind Regards.

Files:
lines.jpg  105 kb

Horizontal lines indicator

Does anyone have an indicator that will draw a horizontal line at a defined price then draw more lines at given numbers added to the original line?

would also need to do the opposite by subtracting given #s from original.

what i want to do is define my own price targets from a given low / high with out having to manually draw the 5 lines on every high / low.

thanks for any help

EA Grid

Description:

Sets of up to 5 of Stop or Limit on both sides of the current price.

Denotes its horizontal lines.

By moving the line can move the Stop Order

Variables:

extern int MAX_Lines = 5 / / maximum number of lines

/ / in each direction (up to 5)

extern bool Stop = false; / / true - Stop False - Limit

extern double lot1 = 0.01; / / LOTS sottvetstvuyuschih lines

extern double lot2 = 0.02;

extern double lot3 = 0.03;

extern double lot4 = 0.04;

extern double lot5 = 0.05;

extern int Step = 0, / / distance between the lines, if = 0 then the grid-locked at a price

extern int SLoss = 0, / / stoploss

extern int TProfit = 0, / / takeprofit

extern double ProfitClose = 10; / / close all orders upon receipt of profit

extern int SleepTime = 0, / / timeout after closing orders

extern bool ShowInfo = true; / / show info

extern color ColorSellLine = Brown; / / line color

extern color ColorBuylLine = MediumBlue;

extern bool DeleteLines = false; / / delete a line in the drawdown of the order

extern int magic = 12345

;

Good luck in your trading!

Interval indicator

Does anyone know if there is an indicator already made up here, or maybe some kind of EA that will mark a grid on MT4 in variable distances up and down from an entry price? eg enter at 1.500, and it will put lines at let's say 40 pip intervals above and below the entry. I need to be able to adjust how wide we wanted the intervals are. Probably only need 5 or 6 lines either side of the 0 point. And if the intervals could be named B1, B2, B3 etc for the lines above entry, and S1, S2, S3, etc for the lines below.

I am sure something like this already exists, and if not would only take a few minutes to make up. Thanks in advance.

Macbow

Hi macbow,

I moved your post to this thread with some indicators (check the thread from the beginning).

Some more:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177992

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178590 (post #15)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

zzo28:

Hello,

Can somebody help me to convert this script (indicator) to MT4?

(With 6 or 7 levels + and 6or 7 levels - ) . 

Thank you very much.

tradingview and proreatime versions

1.  tradingview  code txt file

2 . prorealtime code  txt file

Freelance

The forum

1. What MQL5 developers think about the Freelance service 
  2. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  3. Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code - the thread with examples
  4. Some new Freelance services (translation, consultation, converting) - the post.
  5. Freelance service new webdesign - the post

The articles

1. How to implement traders' orders and make a profit in the MQL5 Freelance service 
  2. Freelance Jobs on MQL5.com - Developer's Favorite Place 
  3. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  4. Do Traders Need Services From Developers?
  5. A Few Tips for First-Time Customers
============
Reason: