General - page 1553

MT4 IB Connector Send trade signals from Metatrader 4 (MT4) to Interactive brokers (IB) - Connect to IB - Use this to connect to IB application which must be already running - Port to IB - This is the port where IB would expect an API connection to be made - Port for listening - Use this port to...
  Unknow extension  (4)
Can someone explain me what i,m doing wrong? I get everytime when i want to put an attached file into my programfile the message, unknow extension. Only if they are in Zipp i don,t have problems. I have this problem with MQ4 and template. Thanks in advance.
Hi First of all I would like to say that i put a lot of time, money and effort into this EA, and that this is an EA coded by a well known coder in here, wich i payed for his brilliant service! Second. Sorry for my terrible english Third. My EA: This is an Expert Advisor that is based on Moving...
The attached script produces a Tree Optimize Error with the code below uncommented int n=wa.Widget(0).m_Member; It appears that the compiler cannot handle the levels of indirection.
Can anyone from Metaquotes please provide a definitive reason why it is not possible for metaquotes to develop a commercial application for Multi Account Management allocation of trades from master account to many sub accounts from EA trading for the brokers to provide to clients. When we ask the...
  Some Modified Indicators  (13   1 2)
Hi, I opened this thread for posting some Indicators, it may be useful for your trading systems. the Indicator names are pre_fixed by: _OTR_ for my OnTheRoad ID for identification in my pool of indicators _SOL_ for my Other ID ( in some forums ) you can freely use / optimize / modify( adding upper
I'm just wondering what kind of background you need to learn MQL4. I'm not just talking about like tossing together a simple EA, I mean really understanding everything about it, inside and out. Including custom Indicators and everything. I know it says you if you already know C, then it's easy to...
for GBPUSD H1 for Testing
hi guys, last night while i was trading something has happened to my laptop. my mouse left click is working as right click and whenever i click it shows me popup menu for windows. whereas my right click is dead, it does nothing. also i have to wait for very long to be able to click on something e.g...
rchant and the buyer.The LoanMax has also launched the General Packet Radio Service (GRRS)-based ATM service for its customers in the prominent cities. This technology enables ATMs to be better linked from one place to another. This bank has a strong core technical team of more than 40 executives...
  Screen y-axis  (1)
Because the price chart expands/contracts to fill the available depth for that time base it is hard to quickly see the scale of price. It would be very nice to have an indicator on a side bar that shows a range like 1% of the price. Example: If the GBPUSD is showing 1.6000 a 1% coloured bar would
Before I start, I'm doing a forex research on myself. I know there is a lot of indicators out there, and tools for all of us to use. However, I'm trying to focus problems that I'm trying to solve it, that is why do we lose so muc h? Cutting every losing trade too much When it is a losing position
The smoothest indicator. Just read the instruction after downloading... Download - ForexDominionMT4.rar
  bollinger bands  (5)
Hi Slawa. i want to delete the middle line in bollinger bands. how i can do that? also remind you the zigzag indicator as soon as possible pls.
Hi, everyone: I'm a two-month newbie just getting my feet wet and trying to learn. Could anybody tell me how to report FOREX profits and losses in our IRS returns? Is there a special form for listing FOREX trading results, or a spot in regular forms where we can report a summary of our annual
I observed that orders in MT5, are stamped like in MT4, with the server time. Now, what happens to HistorySelect() when DST occurs?  Supposedly 1 am becomes 0 am. If after the DST change I will use HistorySelect for a time within 0 am (from 0:00 to 0:59) it will give me orders executed when it was...
With all of the NFA rules and No Hedging in the USA. Has MetaTrade looked that this product? It allows you to place more complex orders (OCO etc) and because the orders are stored on your machine instead of at the broker you can work around some of the new regulations. http://www...
In MT5 or MT4 Is there anyway to have a sound or email event triggered when a trade opens or closes (without building in to a EA)? TradeStation has that feature and miss it in MetaTrader. Let me know Thanks David Flood
I think it is easy way to write a good software, thanks
Hi friends, I have one simple system. I would like to write EA for it but the problem is, i have zero knowledge in programming. Can anyone help me for execute it. My trading method is below. Buy position[/U The Buy position is = Daily open price + 27pips exp : If the daily Open price is 1.6000 , the...
Hy, I put 'DebugBreak()' into a function.When i press F5 (Start Debgging) , the debugger don't stop at DebugBreak.Why? When i am intro a function and press StepOut the Debugger stop.Why stops? I put a expresion in expression watch windows.How can delete the expession? (i can owerwrite bun not...
i have one indicator FXULTRATREND.ex4. i already copy and paste the indicator to expert(indicator and template) at metatrader4.the problem now is the indicator can't function.can you help me?
I found the right hand scale on charts on MT4 really confusing. There were a number of postings about this at the time and I'm saddened to see that it hasn't been improved in MT5. The scale seems quite arbitary and it is impossible to be able to quickly guage pip distances, which I would have...
MT5 offers a very limited number of pairs, and they all have USD in them, so if one changes they all tend to go the same way. It is just because it's a beta or have I missed something? Is it dependant on the broker perhaps (I'm connected to MetaQuotes-Demo)? -Jerry
  Last Week's Top Forex Signals  (31   1 2 3 4)
Name: CLASSIC Vendor: PRIDO 2,139 pips Classic | Rent a Signal Name: MARTINRAGE – A: OTHER THAN MAIN ONES Vendor: MARTIN 1,271 pips MartinRage - A: other than main ones | Rent a Signal Name: RDB & RTL Vendor: RACSCAVE 814 pips RDB & RTL | Rent a Signal Name: CLUBFX108 Vendor: CLUBFX108 308 pips...
  Scanner  (1)
Good morning, I am new with MT and I would like to create a Scanner. How can I do this ? Thank you, Steven
Is there any reason for the 4093 character maximum length of a string read by FileReadString from a BIN file?
Most ISP's have implemented or soon will implement advanced authentication and other security measures to reduce spam and spoofed email addresses. It would be great if MT4 supported the following so it will work with all ISP's: My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication This server...