Multi-signals on the same trading account is it possible?

Hello,

Is it possible to simultaneously copy two signal provider, with MT4 vps and on the same trading account?

Obviously all in automatic trading.

as far as I know - you can subscribe to one signal only by one broker's account.

Sergey Golubev:
as far as I know - you can subscribe to one signal only by one broker's account.

Hi Sergey, what do you mean by one broker's account?

Do you mean that my mql5 account can only subscribe to 1 signal at a time?

What if?

I created a new mql5 account, subscribe to another signal and run it on the same MQL5 vps? is it possible using MQL5 VPS? or the MQL5 vps is tied up on my first MQL5 account? 

Thank you!

ad66091:

Hi Sergey, what do you mean by one broker's account?

Do you mean that my mql5 account can only subscribe to 1 signal at a time?

What if?

I created a new mql5 account, subscribe to another signal and run it on the same MQL5 vps? is it possible using MQL5 VPS? or the MQL5 vps is tied up on my first MQL5 account? 

Thank you!

Not mql5 account (mql5 account has nothing to do with trading; mql5 account is related to login to this forum and to the services of mql5 portal).
MQL5 account is not a trading account (you used this account to login to the forum now to make your posts here for example).

-----------

I mean: you have broker's account (trading account) with Metatrader (you may have as many account with the brokers as you want).
And you can subscribe to one signal using your one broker's/trading account.

As to MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so it is same: one VPS per trading account.

-----------

So, the general reply is the following: it is impossible to subscribe for one signal only by one trading account.

-----------

There are some "copy trades tools" on the Market - you can look at here (from one trade's account to the other traders account) but the discussion about the Marketr product is prohibited, and it is not connected with MQL5 VPS, and it may be complicated on some way to realize ...

Sergey Golubev:

Not mql5 account (mql5 account has nothing to do with trading; mql5 account is related to login to this forum and to the services of mql5 portal).
MQL5 account is not a trading account (you used this account to login to the forum now to make your posts here for example).

-----------

I mean: you have broker's account (trading account) with Metatrader (you may have as many account with the brokers as you want).
And you can subscribe to one signal using your one broker's/trading account.

As to MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so it is same: one VPS per trading account.

-----------

So, the general reply is the following: it is impossible to subscribe for one signal only by one trading account.

-----------

There are some "copy trades tools" on the Market - you can look at here (from one trade's account to the other traders account) but the discussion about the Marketr product is prohibited, and it is not connected with MQL5 VPS, and it may be complicated on some way to realize ...

so the only thing i can do is to subscribe to multiple signals to multiple DEMO accounts

use a trade copier so i can copy all the signals to a single REAL trading account. right? but this won't work in mql5 vps correct?

You can subscribe to one signal by your one trading account.
Same with MQL5 VPS: one VPS per trading account.
Of course, you may have many trading accounts with many brokers ... it depends on how much you are going to invest, how much the profit you are expecting from everything, and so on.

As to "copy trading tools" so - no idea: I never used them, and it is prohibited to discuss them here on the forum sorry.

--------------

Sergey Golubev:

You can subscribe to one signal by your one trading account.
Same with MQL5 VPS: one VPS per trading account.
Of course, you may have many trading accounts with many brokers ... it depends on how much you are going to invest, how much the profit you are expecting from everything, and so on.

As to "copy trading tools" so - no idea: I never used them, and it is prohibited to discuss them here on the forum sorry.

--------------

Thank you Sergey

Reason: