Greetings from Singapore - page 3

Good evening. I am newbie in forex too. Currently I am still demo trading and learning charting and technical analysis. Hope that the oldies here can teach us more. Currently I use my technical approach towards forex trading plus 3-6% rule. At most 2 trades at any time and no more than 6% of total equity.

My friend use forex too earn 20 times in 6 months. I thought he is lucky because GBP/JPY just goes up from March 2007- June 2007 But I find forex quite interesting and challenging too.

BTW today trade at 9:19 PM Oct 26 2007 GMT +800

Short GBP/JPY 234.65

Short EUR/NZD 1.8768

BTW today trade at 9:19 PM Oct 26 2007 GMT +800

Short GBP/JPY 234.65

Short EUR/NZD 1.8768

BTW today trade at 2:45 PM Oct 29 2007 GMT +800

Sell of GBP/JPY at 29 pips loss

and EUR/NZD at 75 pips gain.

Use Tlatomi H4 as indicator and H1 to enter trade on 26 th October 2007

borneopip:
BTW today trade at 9:19 PM Oct 26 2007 GMT +800 Short GBP/JPY 234.65 Short EUR/NZD 1.8768 BTW today trade at 2:45 PM Oct 29 2007 GMT +800Sell of GBP/JPY at 29 pips lossand EUR/NZD at 75 pips gain.Use Tlatomi H4 as indicator and H1 to enter trade on 26 th October 2007

how many pips u place your SL ?

Both currency pairs SL are 120 pips away.

Must only enter when H4 CCI reach +200 or -200. Else you are subjected to false signals.

Only do so with EUR/NZD or EUR/AUD or any Euro pair..

GBP/JPY are super crazy. Or for easy money just short the USD/CAD.

I am down with sickness here so only play long term

Short USD/CAD currently almost +190 pips SL - 60 pips away from entry price 0.9514

Currently Buy EUR/AUD at 1.5702 SL -80 pips TP -??

Until overbought level is reach...

Warning : I am rookie in forex. Only demo trade for now :P

I only used CCI and FX_Sniper.. So far so good.

Only use H4 plus little bit CS trading.

Citibank faced liquidity problem.

As a result USD dollar will dropped. Relatively gold price will increased.

If gold price increased, AUD will increased but Euro will rise more.

More Americans will changed their money to Maple Leaf as they are nearby so allocated more equity to short USD/CAD. Most Democrat supporters like Canada as they want to escape from police state. EURO are potential next reserve currency but Australia have tonnes of commodities. So long EUR/AUD is very high risks.

So Short USD/CAD and long EUR/AUD..

5% allocated to USD/CAD and 2% to EUR/AUD.

Sell the long EUR/AUD at 1.6100 for +308 pips profits on Friday 9 Nov with automated T/P.

Short USD/CAD only +85 pips profits now. SL at + 50 pips..

Loss around 400 pips of potential profits from 0.9514

Quite a nice week..

Even nicer if Short GBP/JPY.. It will dropped again.

Well more than 5.6% per equity EUR/AUD + potential 2.5%/equity from USD/CAD = 8.1% for this week.

Well if liquidate Short USD/CAD at 0.9100 can net 25%/equity for this week alone.

Well the lesson should be don't be greedy and follow the Tlatomi + CCI

Ok.. Looking forward to Short GBP/JPY after it rebound from 700 pips loss next week. More bad news from subprime loans.

By the way I am newbies and I welcomed for any feedback.

So the lesson is play medium to long term.

Day trading too tired.. 5 hours a week should be enough.

Hi,

I am from Malaysia too. I coached people in Forex trading. Want me to share with you my experience? Email to keenprofx@yahoo.com

GBP/JPY currency pair really destroyed. Big $$

After 1 week of inactivity there are over 400 pips extra waiting in account.

Recover from flu. So account increase 7.2% within last week alone. SL is 200 pips away at 233.5. TP is 227.5

Ok what's for this week. Let me see Tlatomi H4

At 18:12 hours Nov 19 2007 UTC Short F_CAD at 1.0179 Risk ~4%

SL 1.0309 TP ?? .... Let it run for a few days.

Forex really fun. However if I day trade I will destroyed the account.

So set and forget.. Earns $$. Sniper mode. Shoot only once or twice a week. So far so good.

USe Tlatomi H4 for any pair as long as it is not USD/CAD or some crazy pair like USD/DKK

What is tlatomi H4?

Please read The tlatomi method for more details. You need at least 2 days to complete all the posts

Greeting, bkkirwin. I have read all your posts.

I wondered why it is so hard for you to earn a little pips here and there.

However I have the advantage of technical analysis here but the truth is nobody can earn or correct 100% of the time.

If you see the graph I attached you can see that F_CAD (Future Canada Dollar have up to -70 pips loss before dropped down again as I short F_CAD) The brown line indicated the time when I short F_CAD

As at time of writing it is +6 pips profit !!

I might be wrong and it might hit SL today. But at least I followed the LAW.

Use H4 plus look at W1 to see the trend as long as F_CAD trend downwards you can still have early entry and still profitable.

And yes 2% of total equity. And not more than 6% of total equity in trade.

Unless , sometimes you have earn too much from that week and decide to scalp with 10% of total equity.

No need to overtrade unless your really want to turn USD 1K into USD 126K in 1 week with GBP/JPY currency pair. He use GBP/JPY pair. No wonder last time my friend can increase his equity 20 times.

How I Turned 1k To 100k In A Wk!!!

My friend use forex too earn 20 times in 6 months. I thought he is lucky because GBP/JPY just goes up from March 2007- June 2007 But I find forex quite interesting and challenging too.
Reason: