Greetings from Singapore

Halo everyones!

I am new to forex trading.

Happy to find this forum where I can exchange knowledge and apply it to my newly Forex interest.

Hi... I'm from Malaysia and I am also new to forex. Hope to learn forex from u guys...

Hi i'm from Thailand.I trade forex for 1 year.Nice to meet you and grade to exchage my experience to you

Great!!! Now we have an ASEAN network

Yep Association of South-east Asian Nations.

Hi to you all.... 'emerging' forex traders..., good to know the emerging market is diversifying....from Nike chain factory shoes to the matrix chain of 'pip' tickers....

Let's have fun!

I love you and above everything, wish you all plenty of forexess... pips in you lifetime carees as currency traders... !

Greetings from Antwerp - Belgium!

hi to everyone from SE Asia! Just to let you guys know, I post a daily market analysis in the general traders forum of this site which might help you get a grasp on whats going on in the forex world right now. good luck!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

hii guys,,i'm from emirates hope to be your friend and share everthing about forex trading.

nice to meet u.

hi i'm from malaysia

i'm new in forex anybody can tech me

tq

Hi, I am from Malaysia. I have been trading for 7 months now. Mostly, more losses than wins. Traded with Bollinger band. Got stopped out frquently. I have stopped trading in my live account and been using metatrader demo to test out my strategies. I like the idea of programing and backtesting but do not know how to insert codes into the tester? Help!

ncmo

Reason: