Greetings from Singapore - page 2

hello everyone... i'm also a new forex trader from malaysia./... happy to be with u guyz...

Hello,

I have been trading demo accounts for about 2 years now and still find it hard to make a pip or two. Spent several thousand dollars on e-books and EA's. LOL, I wish I had seen this forum a year and a half ago. Firstly, I tried to use the trend as my friend and that did not go my way. Then I tried to go against the trend and that was a bigger mistake. Also there was a time I tried to use the Martingale system and brought my demo account to zero (eventually margined out). Indicators, technical analysis and then News. As of this day I am still a looser because after two years studying this forex, I have not really gotten anywhere. LOL. Just several thousand dollars down the pipe. I have been through several Brokers, actually to many to count because I have brought my play balance to zero or my thirty days is up. But anyways Just thought I chat a little. I do not know about anyone else but I have a feeling that market itself and the Major banks are the ones that drive the actual price of the currency up or down. Since we do not know what or where the banks stand, we are clueless. I bought a ebook and video tutorial by D.C Bonta (the Shark)! Anyone give me any insight on his system and himself? thanks, and glad to be part of the forum.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Kirwin

Hi, I have just purchase a new forex trading course from Bill Poulos 's Forex Profit Accelerator Forex Trading Course . It is the second expensive forex trading course after Raghee Horner Traders Package.

Welcome anyone to download free ebook at website at Mastertrader's Professional Traders Library

Hi everyones,

I am from Malaysia and very new in forex trading.Hope could learn everything about forex from all of you here.

Nice to meet you.

Tq

Hi guys,

I think all you need is a good guide and trading system that has been tested for a long time. You can search google for that

dashisiong:
hi,Maybe we can start one www.asianfxforum.com

I thought that domain really exist I'm member of AFTA Asian Forex Trader Association = AFTA

Greeting to everyone from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia and of course everyone else around the world! =)

rugibesar:
hi i'm from malaysia i'm new in forex anybody can tech me tq

I too from India! very happy to see u all here

Lets share our system....ha..ha..ha

Nic

Reason: