Greetings from Singapore - page 4

I don't follow exactly and use H1 timeframe . Next time must use H4 only.

Files:
tlatomi.gif  16 kb

Would like to take a second and thank you for directing to the thread. It looks like it started to be tlatomi method and then it was eventually modified. Do strictly adhere to the rules in the .PDF or do you have your own method. If so, I was wondering, kindly if you could share that with me? If not I fully understand. I have been trading for very long time, so far the only thing I have seen work "sorta" is 8/5 EMA. I recently purchased the trendstuffer, and I am down a couple hundred dollars on a demo with thier EA. LOL, what do you expect. I think that manual trading is the best way to go. Expecially on higher time frames. Before, I used to use the 30 min charts and always go knocked down to me knees. I thank you for giving your time to answer my questions and post.

Sincerely,

bkkirwin

Don't have high hope on me. I just learn for 6 months. As usual I read all the ebooks I can download from Internet. And yes I only use H4 and H1 Tlatomi to made any decision. And I never do any trading before demo forex trading 6 months AGO !!. However I believe in a mixture of 95% technical and 5% fundamental analysis. And Internet here in Borneo island is unreliable so it demand me to put SL just after entering any trade

As a start why don't you just have a look at Bloomberg news.

Just download TVUPlayer and choose Bloomberg from News section

TVU networks | Welcome

Later, read the Sun Tze Art of War, if you are not sure don't deploy your soldiers ($$) in any battle (forex trading). If you loss too many battles, you will loss the Great War (total equity).

I short the F_CAD because after each wave the price just get lower and lower. It is that simple. I am not very bright.

Sell the short position at 1.0100 for 79 pips profit. I don't like the fact that oil price increase will cause Canada dollar to increase. More snows also means more heating oil exports to USA and that's mean stronger Canada dollar. So 2.37% increase in equity from last week. I short Canada Dollar as Canadian have a good oily year but they need $$ for ThanksGiving.So they value of the currency will dropped as they need more USD Dollar to buy China junk goods!!

Today missed out the explosion of GBP/JPY.. Never mind. There are always money to be made unless Jesus or Iman Mahdi come to earth. Remember in movie Forrest Gump, Tom Hanks earns more than most people, he just buy the Stock with colourful looking apple.

By the way, please download MT4 from aleccohFx Official Site - Our Platform and give it a try. You can trade

1.Stock

2. Currency pair

3. Future currency.. whatever

4. Commodities.. (My father very good in this one)

Tlatomi only good for Forex.. OK let me see.. According to Tlatomi D1 Google Stock will increase from existing USD647.47.

OK you can sell Google Stock now at USD 651.31.

Scalping...

bkkirwin:
Hello, I bought a ebook and video tutorial by D.C Bonta (the Shark)! Anyone give me any insight on his system and himself? thanks, and glad to be part of the forum. Sincerely,Benjamin Kirwin

DC Bonta is a money manger i think.

Greetings to all of my fellow traders here. Well, let me share a bit of what I have learned. Forex prices are affected by a number of various factors, from international trade or investment flows to economic or political conditions. This is what makes trading Forex so interesting and exciting. High market liquidity means that prices can switch quickly in response to news and short-term events, creating multiple trading opportunities for retail traders.

The prices of currencies are continually increasing and decreasing due to the following factors:

• Economics and geopolitics
  • A country’s monetary policy
  • Natural disasters
  • Currency intervention

Hariz:

Hi... I'm from Malaysia and I am also new to forex. Hope to learn forex from u guys...

Welcome, Hariz! I'd just like to give you my best wishes on your trading. Good luck on finding the best broker suited for you. Happy trading! ♥
Reason: