How to install gold bot in methatrader 4

I have purchased a gold bot, expecting to get some documents on how to install and how to operate the robot. Anyone can help pls. Tq n rgds

Hi, I purchased a gold bot and received an email confirmation that it has been activated and instructed to see the message on my methatrader4, but nothing. Sending messages to service desk with no prompt answer, although an automatic answer said it will be replied within 24hrs. Failed to get any document on how to setup and operate the robot. Anyone (seller or users) can advise pls.....need help....tq

h_ludirdja:
Hi, I purchased a gold bot and received an email confirmation that it has been activated and instructed to see the message on my methatrader4, but nothing. Sending messages to service desk with no prompt answer, although an automatic answer said it will be replied within 24hrs. Failed to get any document on how to setup and operate the robot. Anyone (seller or users) can advise pls.....need help....tq

Check the Market subfolder of your Experts folder in your MT4 platform (Navigator window) and/or contact the author.

Hi Eleni, thanks for your greatful help, btw, the robot runs just now. am testing it with smallest lot. God bless

Hi Eleni, is the stop loss and take profit adjustable in robot setting? I found it is too high with 0.1 lot and SL at 650pips n TP 850pips. 

h_ludirdja:
Hi Eleni, is the stop loss and take profit adjustable in robot setting? I found it is too high with 0.1 lot and SL at 650pips n TP 850pips. 

It usually is, unless is fixed.

Check the Inputs tab of your Expert.

Hi h_ludirdja? How about your gold robot so far? Is it worth with the price?

robert.miner:
Hi h_ludirdja? How about your gold robot so far? Is it worth with the price?

Discussion about commercial products is not permitted on this forum.