Who would use/like an inversion button, to reverse pair on chart?

A button that, for example, instead of EURUSD, will display USDEUR.

I presented this suggestion as a feature request to service desk.
And, as usual, they rejected or dismissed with the typical copy/paste answer i see each time i make a suggestion: "thank you, but we don't have this in our plans"

It sounded like I'm one offroad Metatrader user, who asks a weird question.
I would like to see a reaction from more users, at least out of curiosity.
Because I feel like developers of metatrader don't give a shit about their users, except if you help them with bugs maybe 

Should be pretty straightforward to create an indicator to do that using the candle indicator type

The formula would be USDEUR(t)=1/EURUSD(t), and the high[] price would correspond to an inverted low[] price and vice versa for low[] to high[].

There are even chart properties CHART_PRICE_MIN and CHART_FIXED_MIN that could be used for a more advanced autozooming functionality

thanks for pointing this out.

it crossed my mind that i could do this, but it's of no practical use for what i envisioned.

What i would personally use that button, would be when opening many usd pairs,
like, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF
for comparison, or to watch them in parallel.
I would reverse USDJPY and USDCHF.

To have an indicator it's not practical for me 

Ionescu Mihai Florin:

A button that, for example, instead of EURUSD, will display USDEUR.

I presented this suggestion as a feature request to service desk.
And, as usual, they rejected or dismissed with the typical copy/paste answer i see each time i make a suggestion: "thank you, but we don't have this in our plans"

It sounded like I'm one offroad Metatrader user, who asks a weird question.
I would like to see a reaction from more users, at least out of curiosity.
Because I feel like developers of metatrader don't give a shit about their users, except if you help them with bugs maybe 

I also think, such a button is very useful for currencies and interest rates (e.g. TBonds).
On <link removed> they have such a button (left-click on the right-side price-scale).
Also logarithmic scale is possible!

You can make a custom symbol (in MT5), you don't even need to code it.
Reason: