Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 43

Hello

I'd like to complain that I'm no longer able to choose specific dates  in History section of MT4 for iPhone, iOS 12 with Voice Over Screen reader. 

MT4 also tends to drop Quotes section to default, losing the instruments I added there. I'm using MT 4 with Voice Over screen reader, iOS 12, I{hone 5s

Best regards, Felix

Hello can someone HELP ME.

How can I Unsuscribe to signals???   I wanna be a Signal Provider.

Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited.

Thanks

805911217:

Hello can someone HELP ME.

How can I Unsuscribe to signals???   I wanna be a Signal Provider.

Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited.

Thanks

You cannot publish a signal with an account that was used to copy a signal in the past.

Use another account.

Unable to register as seller, It give remarks "The provided image does not meet the requirements.Please upload the new document photo adhering to the above-mentioned requirements." . While I uploaded a jpg image of my driving liscence as a proof. Can any one tell me about the issue? Thanks.

My second question is that I want to create Expert Advisors for people but can't send proporsal to jobs posted. Is it compulsory for me to register as a Seller to work on other people Jobs ?

Muhammad Okasha Razaq:

Unable to register as seller, It give remarks "The provided image does not meet the requirements.Please upload the new document photo adhering to the above-mentioned requirements." . While I uploaded a jpg image of my driving liscence as a proof. Can any one tell me about the issue? Thanks.

My second question is that I want to create Expert Advisors for people but can't send proporsal to jobs posted. Is it compulsory for me to register as a Seller to work on other people Jobs ?

II. Sellers

1. The Administration checks the Seller's identity documents. Usually 10 working days are given for checking a User's application to register as a Seller, however the check can be completed sooner.
  2. In case discrepancies or errors are detected during the check, an application is rejected by the Administration with a reason for rejection specified. A new check of a corrected application is performed according to regular conditions stipulated in paragraph II.1.
  3. To confirm their identity, users need to provide a photograph of one of the following documents:
    • passport (double-page spread);
    • ID card or identity certificate (front side);
    • driver's license (front side).
  4. Document photographs should meet the following requirements:
    • photographs should be in color;
    • photographs should be uncut — all edges of a document should be visible;
    • a document should occupy more than 50% of the photograph area;
    • a photograph should be clear; a text should be legible and easy to read;
    • editing photographs using image-processing applications is not allowed.
  5. The Administration may refuse to register a user as a Seller without any explanation.
  6. The Administration may at any time cancel the "Seller" status of a User without any explanation.
  7. When registering as a Seller, all information should be submitted in English.
  8. After registration, the Seller's name is publicly available in the Seller's Profile.
  9. Administration agrees not to disclose the Seller's additional personal information to any third party, except at the request of the relevant state bodies authorized to receive such information.
  10. The Seller shall provide true personal information during registration.
  11. The Seller has the right to distribute products at no cost (free of charge) through the Market Service.
  12. The Seller shall endeavor to provide all necessary information about the Product for its proper operation.
  13. The Seller shall fix all critical errors detected in the Product, which result in the early termination of the Product operation.
  14. In case the developers of the MetaTrader platform make changes in the MQL5/MQL4 language, the Seller shall make appropriate modifications in the Product to maintain its stated functionality.
  15. The Seller has no right to demand a fee for the fulfillment of the terms specified in paragraphs II.12, II.13 and II.14 of these Rules.
  16. The Seller shall not use spam to promote Products on the Market both on www.mql5.com website and via third-party services. Upon detection of spam, the Seller's account will be blocked and all his or her Products will be removed from the Market.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Any new software inevitably contains bugs that are not always possible to detect even under the most rigorous in-house testing. We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

In order to improve feedback from MetaTrader 5 end users, we have implemented Service Desk section in each MQL5 Community user Profile. Any user can send a Request about problem discovered in our product.

Why a new section, if any registered user can write an error message on the forum? The fact that Service Desk is directly integrated into our in-house TeamWox GroupWare, that is used by our developers. This means that every working day in MetaQuotes Software Corp. begins with the overview of received requests about problems found in our products.

For this very reason we invite you to report any bugs directly to our developers via Service Desk. Your message will be immediately accessible to our Quality Assurance, Technical Support and Trading Platforms departments. Each request sent from Service Desk is compulsorily treated, and is either closed after fixing the problem, or queued for making a decision in the future.

We ask you to report each found error in a separate request, while adhering to certain rules:

1. The request contains description of only one problem. It will allow us to focus on its solution and during its processing and discussion not to specify what was corrected or was unable to reproduce.
  2. In request subject please specify a brief description of problem, so we can always find it among other requests.
  3. In the beginning of a request briefly describe the problem. For example:
  4. Give a detailed description of actions taken to reproduce the problem. Complement your request with screenshots (if necessary) that are referenced in description. For example:
  5. Describe the achieved result. For example:
  6. Describe the expected result. For example:
  7. Provide the necessary details to reproduce the error. For example:
  8. Provide additional details that can help find a solution. For example:

All these recommendations are compiled using our own long-term experience of communicating with customers, and we will be grateful to you if you adhere to them.  Please, notify us about found errors. We can find and fix them as soon as possible only with your assistance. With your help we will do our best to create the superior trading terminal for You!

This very "service desk" seems to have been deactivated as the only contact channel to MetaQuotes available, or is there another alternative!?

bromelio:
This very "service desk" seems to have been deactivated as the only contact channel to MetaQuotes available, or is there another alternative!?

For information - 

Forum on trading, automatic trading systems and testing of trading strategies

The "Service Desk" section disappeared

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.08.09 12:56

Technical questions are now only through the forum.

The effect of the scale of user questions on all occasions hinders the work of our company. We turn to full automation MQL5.community 

Dear Service Desk,

This is the third place I am posting a request for assistance with the error message: "Signal - failed connect to server www.mql5.com"

I cannot seem to resolve this issue. It was difficult enough subscribing to a Signal, now it won't let me connect after I have paid!

Not good for MT4 and MQL's reputation!

Please assist.

Matthew Todorovski:

Dear Service Desk,

This is the third place I am posting a request for assistance with the error message: "Signal - failed connect to server www.mql5.com"

I cannot seem to resolve this issue. It was difficult enough subscribing to a Signal, now it won't let me connect after I have paid!

Not good for MT4 and MQL's reputation!

Please assist.

The service desk is not on this thread.
This is the thread about how to contact with the service desk.

By the way, the service desk is dealing with the financial questions/issues only, and the technical issues should be discussed on the forum.

i want to move subscription from one account to other , but i try an failed

Reason: