Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 18

How does a person find out how much the MQL5 virtual hosting costs and how how many charts and/or how many EA's will run at that cost? If you send me a link to the virtual hosting, I've already read pages and pages and pages of instructions ect and still can't figure out the cost.

Thanks

Hi support, 

I just triying for your virtual account service for 1 day free to test my ea

my ea using horisontal line, and trend line to open or close the order.

i am running my ea on MT4 virtual account, and place some order using horisontal line, but No order has been execute 

do your virtual account able to run this type of ea, using horisontal or trend line to execute the order

please advice me

regards

balihands 

its nice to have this option, service desk response is good i sent messages, they replied me well with good supports

Please go to this link
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/67100

There is a bug in the new build.

If you have one (or more) opened stop order and you would llike to delete it in OnDeinit it does not work, only in case closing MetaTrader4 Terminal. In other cases (for example recompile, changing timeframe etc) the onDeinit runs well and delete the orders.

csigod:

There is a bug in the new build.

If you have one (or more) opened stop order and you would llike to delete it in OnDeinit it does not work, only in case closing MetaTrader4 Terminal. In other cases (for example recompile, changing timeframe etc) the onDeinit runs well and delete the orders.

Please contact the service desk directly with this bug

In Build 920 MT4 crashes when I try to attach my custom indicator to a chart, but it didn't crash before build 920. The indicator worked fine from Builds 600 - 910. There is no error in the indicator code. It compiles fine. I think there is a bug in the terminal.exe in Build 920.

In Build 920 MT4 crashes when my EA open an order, how to fix this problem? This EA work fine with a previous version of MT4.

I work on Windows 7 (64 bits).

How to install (or run) a previous version of MT4?

To all people reporting here, this topic is to explain how to report an MT4/MT5 issue to Metaquotes Service Desk, please read the first post.

Most of the time, it's useless to report your problem on this topic/forum.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Manually close a position when following a signal".
Reason: