Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 44

hdarwish:

i want to move subscription from one account to other , but i try an failed

As I remember - we can move the subscription with some periodicity (not every day for example).

Sergey Golubev:

As I remember - we can move the subscription with some periodicity (not every day for example).

Once a week.

Hi..

I use a disk less system CPU to run MT4 platform in internet cafe. Every time i run the platform, i must download and install it. Few days ago i bought a robot and run it in that internet cafe, the same CPU. After several use, it look like my account get blocked by MQL5 system. I can't sign in to MQL5 and my MT4 platform was closed. I think i use that disk less CPU system is recognized as a violation by MQL5 system and i got blocked. Can this problem fixed? Can i sign in again and run my robot again?

Thank you.

I am having lots of issuues sync my account to signal 

I was at first using a normal account until I realzied the signal is using an XM Micro account also known as a CENT account dealing in units of 1000x 

However I can get it to sync correctly and have been forced to use 5% of balance so there isnt heavey drawdown I think..

Could you please help with this 

Kamran Munaf:

I am having lots of issuues sync my account to signal 

I was at first using a normal account until I realzied the signal is using an XM Micro account also known as a CENT account dealing in units of 1000x 

However I can get it to sync correctly and have been forced to use 5% of balance so there isnt heavey drawdown I think..

Could you please help with this 

Contact the signal provider.

Can someone help? I've been getting this message "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team" but when I click on the "technical support team" link it says "404. The page does not exist".
I am trying to deposit money so that I can subscribe to a signal.

ikai:
Can someone help? I've been getting this message "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team" but when I click on the "technical support team" link it says "404. The page does not exist".
I am trying to deposit money so that I can subscribe to a signal.

Use this link - https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

I found a possible bug on OnCalculate() function. Could you verify here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/289963?  
OnCalculate() bug? TickVolume returns 1 on OnCalculate()
OnCalculate() bug? TickVolume returns 1 on OnCalculate()
  • www.mql5.com
My VWAP indicator stopped to work recently, after an update. I noticed that the volume_tick array returns 1 in the last iteration...

Lost activation due to windows update... is there any way to fix this for me, I have spent a lot of money on this

My card is being declined
Reason: