Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 45

Hello

My MT4 did not show up any product that i bought previouly or product list in the market tab. How can i solve this issue.

TQ

zikri_razak:

Hello

My MT4 did not show up any product that i bought previouly or product list in the market tab. How can i solve this issue.

TQ

Market Tab Error, show a blank page and missing option - 

----------------

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/170760#comment_4177231 
and
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/71467/page2#comment_9026436

Market Tab Error, show a blank page and missing option
Market Tab Error, show a blank page and missing option
  • www.mql5.com
Help anyone experience this? MT4 market tab is error , blank page and no option Expert, Indicator, Utilities, even my purchase is blank...

Dear, I trade on my Apple Macbook with MT5 platform but that is unfortunately via Wine software. Because of this I do not have all functions. For example, I can not open news articles. So, does an MT5 platform app. for Apple MacBook come out? Thanks!

bml77:
Dear, I trade on my Apple Macbook with MT5 platform but that is unfortunately via Wine software. Because of this I do not have all functions. For example, I can not open news articles. So, does an MT5 platform app. for Apple MacBook come out? Thanks!

Market and the Signals are not working for MacOS and for Linux sorry.
The other features are working (posting on the forum, reading, downloading anything from CodeBase, trading, and so on).

Hi,

When i want to use signal service and signal service has a symbol XAUUSD and receiver has symbol GOLD, will it work?

Thanks for help

Ales

alesridl:

Hi,

When i want to use signal service and signal service has a symbol XAUUSD and receiver has symbol GOLD, will it work?

Thanks for help

Ales

I looked at FAQ here -  
The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

and yes, it should work - but with one exception - 

If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.

It means: if receiver/subscriber is having Gold, XAU/USD, XAU/USD. and XAU/USDm (for example) so "a symbol mapping attempt has failed" (no symbol found).
But if signal provider is having XAU/USD and subscriber is having Gold (only one symbol for Gold) so it should work.

Hi: I receive an error "538 invalid license" when trying to run Three Moving Averages EA [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator]. I ran it a few months back without a problem. Thanks for taking a look. 

LINE123:
Hi: I receive an error "538 invalid license" when trying to run Three Moving Averages EA [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator]. I ran it a few months back without a problem. Thanks for taking a look. 

It is difficult to tell about "why" ...
may be - you moved this market file to somewhere, or Windows was updated and you need to download it once again, ...
you can delete it (whole market folder from your MT5) and install it once again.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Specified account is already being used as a signal".

Win 10 latest build, MT5 V5  build 1966, UHD 4K screen

Tester (EA) in Visual Mode breaks synchronisation between Candles and horizontal time scale on chart, when changing resolution (magnifier +/-). Screen shot attached. 0900h candle shows on scale at 0745h.

Files:
sc2.png  294 kb
Reason: