Registration by the seller. - page 3

I have not processed or flipped the photo, everything is as described in the paragraphs but when I send the documents there is only one reply on the machine:The image does not meet the requirements.Please upload a new photo.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
4 days

Wrong day 3

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I thought it was a good site but they have such problems with sending documents...

Dima Shanin:

I thought it was a normal site but they have such problems with sending documents...

with this approach you should only register as a vendor of salmon at a village market, and there are big money and money launderers, so there is a stricter approach to registration, the more international registration

you don't need registration here)

Fast528:

With such an approach you should only register as a vendor of salmon at the village market, and there can be big money and money launderers, so there is a stricter approach to registration

Yes, I have already had enough of the fact that I have more than 15 times photographed and I only in response to the phrase:The image does not meet the requirements.Please upload a new photo. The same photos I am sending the first time they did not identify the QR code and because of that they rejected my application and wrote that I have to send them photos to improve them, now before sending the documents, I check the QR code and send them documents for revision and they write to me:The image does not meet the requirements,please upload a new photo.

Fast528:

with this approach you should only register as a vendor in a village market, and there are big money and money launderers, so there is a stricter approach to registration, the more international registration

you don't need registration here)

I wrote to tech support in the discussion but it has been silent for three days.

I sent the application for registration as a vendor on 30 or 31 January, it says that the application will be processed within 10 working days, I want to know how many days a week the methaquotes work?

Nadejda Remizova:
I applied for a vendor registration on January 30 or 31 and it says that the application will be processed within 10 working days.

the 10th working day does not end tomorrow?

it is written - within days, believe me this is very important when applying for a job

Fast528:

The 10th working day doesn't end tomorrow?

Alas, I don't know how many days a week they work, so it is not possible to say anything definite)

Fast528:

the 10th working day does not end tomorrow?

it is written within - within days, believe me this will be very important for employment

Thank you. Corrected the mistake.
Reason: