Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 40

Refai85:
I make a mistake and I deposit money in this website can any one help me to get my money back

yes, the people are making the mistakes,
Contact to the service desk (the link is on your profile) - 

Sergey Golubev:

yes, the people are making the mistakes,
Contact to the service desk (the link is on your profile) - 

Thank you i send them a MSJ 

Please delete my account llzodiac99

Thanai Likitchaikul:
Please delete my account llzodiac99

Contact the Service Desk for that.

Hi. i can no longer downlaod anything form my MT4 Market tab . I click and notthing happen. Please help 

How do I search the MT4 Codebase?  

Regards

Peter

Mustaphaplan:

How do I search the MT4 Codebase?  

Regards

Peter

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

----------------

how to make a search

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.29 05:24

To search?
It is very easy: type something (what you need) in the search area (top right coprner of the page) and search.

• www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

be working on the vps have lost more money on this system than before. Now the ea is a learning one and after 4 days is profiting pretty well this isnt the xase at the moment.

Can i log into just my vps without using my own program as some pairs dont seem to have had stop losses and i cant see it on the vps when i could when it was local.

I'm looking at requesting my money back for a service that doesnt live up to what it should be delivering or is advertised as.

Have sent issues before this and none have been answered, no one will adress that any of the videos on this arent descriptive enough and needs to be changed.

vkturbo:
be working on the vps have lost more money on this system than before. Now the ea is a learning one and after 4 days is profiting pretty well this isnt the xase at the moment.

Can i log into just my vps without using my own program as some pairs dont seem to have had stop losses and i cant see it on the vps when i could when it was local.

I'm looking at requesting my money back for a service that doesnt live up to what it should be delivering or is advertised as.

Have sent issues before this and none have been answered, no one will adress that any of the videos on this arent descriptive enough and needs to be changed.

You don't describe a specific problem, so we can't help.

Hi, I found errors in MT5 when I imported bars in my custom symbol: I set the import shift (timezone shift) but the platform doesn't shift the data. Can you help me pls?
Reason: