Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 48

To add comments, please log in or register
Molfie
Molfie  
Sergey Golubev:

I found the reply from MetaQuotes in rus part of the forum - seems they know the issue and fixing it now - it was the reply from yesterday on small thread (there are few people with same situation with you, and they are discussing on the thread with MetaQuotes - the thread is here) - 

If nothing will be changed within few days - write to the service desk (so, at least - they will know about you for fixing).
Thank you Sergey, will do
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
mkhrdn:
i deposit through paypal but everytime I want to use it I cant it said they have to send some code first in order to use my paypal balance, any solution?

I have no idea about sms ...

Yes, I have paypal account. But paypal is having countries' limitations.
It means: I can not buy anything and can not send money to anywhere from my business paypal account (except my bank account):
I can receive money, and I can withdraw the money to my bank account only (bank account where I am making taxation from) ...
So, I do not have experience with deposit from paypal or with sms related to paypal sorry.

-------------

If you already paid yesterday or day before yesterday (to your mql5 forum account), and the money was not deposited to your profile - read my previous post.

mkhrdn
mkhrdn  
there and everytime I put my number on it, no sms or telegram received so I don't received any code, could somebody help?
Files:
Untitled.png 250 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Sergey Golubev:

I found the reply from MetaQuotes in rus part of the forum - seems they know the issue and fixing it now - it was the reply from yesterday on small thread (there are few people with same situation with you, and they are discussing on the thread with MetaQuotes - the thread is here) - 

If nothing will be changed within few days - write to the service desk (so, at least - they will know about you for fixing).

And this is today's reply from MetaQuotes - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I paid $ 150 for the advisor, the money was debited from the card, but the adviser did not boot :(

MetaQuotes Software Corp. March 20, 2009 01:07

We deal with hung up card payments manually.

Wait a moment please.

An error did not occur on our side. Payment gateway Safecharge began to send incorrect transactions.

I think - they are fixing it now.
furkndemrci
furkndemrci  
I bought an indicator but I do not appear in my purchases and I can not [...]
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
furkndemrci:
I bought an indicator but I do not appear in my purchases and I can not [...]

Do not forget to fill your forum login/pass in Community tab in Metatrader.
And this is the general information about - 

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
gkefalas5
gkefalas5  

Hi,

Please delete my account gkefalas5.

Thank you!

Demos Stogios
Demos Stogios  

Hello,

I hope it is the right place to report a bug in MQL; so, I found ObjectGetInteger() has a problem with OBJPROP_XSIZE, where it reports 0  (no matter what kind of ObjectGetInteger() I use)

greets

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Demos Stogios:

Hello,

I hope it is the right place to report a bug in MQL; so, I found ObjectGetInteger() has a problem with OBJPROP_XSIZE, where it reports 0  (no matter what kind of ObjectGetInteger() I use)

greets

It was reply from MQ (machine translation to the English) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of the MetaTrader 5 build 2007 platform: Economic calendar, MQL5 programs in the form of services and APIs for the R language

Slava , 2019.03.14 15:56

For an object of type OBJ_LABEL, its size will be calculated only after drawing

The documentation https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/objectconstants/enum_object_property says this directly

• Width / Height - objects have a width and height. If read only is indicated, this means that the width and height values are calculated only after the object is drawn on the graph;

And further

OBJPROP_XSIZE

The width of the object along the x axis in pixels. Set for OBJ_LABEL objects (read only) , OBJ_BUTTON, OBJ_CHART, OBJ_BITMAP, OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL, OBJ_EDIT, OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL.

int

Demos Stogios
Demos Stogios  
Sergey Golubev:

It was reply from MQ (machine translation to the English) - 

Oops, OK thanks :)
To add comments, please log in or register