There are two threads where the users are able to trying to get EA/indicator/script coded for free -
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading
Vladimir , 2020.04.10 03:39
Vitaliy! To start trading over the Internet on retail forex, you need:
1. Choose a forex company through which you will trade. Lists: look for "forex brokers", there are many lists, and there are
thousands of companies. MQ is not a broker.
2. On the website of the selected company, familiarize yourself with the trading conditions. If do not fit to you - change company.
3. Conclude an agreement with forex company (usually a client agreement) by registering. Some conpanies require a paper contract
with wet seals, with the some other comnpanies are having possibility to make an agreement via the Internet.
4. Open a real trading account in this company, download and deploy trading terminal proposed by this company, connect trading
terminal to this account.
5. Make a trade deposit to the account.
For more precisely more detail - look on on the website of the selected company.
Small thread with some basic information about -
How to attach indicator to the chart -
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
MT5 usability issue: hard to select items on chart
Sergey Golubev, 2020.06.19 10:06
Open the chart -
right mouse click on any space of the chart and select Property -
select Scheme -
go to Indicators -
select Moving Average
Sergey Golubev, 2020.06.19 10:14
right mouse click on Moving Average and attach it to the chart -
select the setting of the indicator during the attaching it to the chart (SMA = Simple Moving Average) -
If you want to change thesetting of the indicators which already attached to the chart:right mouse click on the chart - Indicator List - Properties -
Sergey Golubev, 2020.06.19 10:19
And it is same with other indicators -
The question - I can't get MQID(MetaQuotes ID) in my phone - and how to fix it:
I can't get MQID(MetaQuotes ID) in my phone.
Marsel, 2020.07.21 07:23
Forecast and levels for CAD
Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.07 15:11
New feature found here:
Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.28 07:02
Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.Try with demo first.
1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo
2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account
4. Where Do I start from?https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020
5. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual
6. MetaTrader 4 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual
7. How to make a search on the forumhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
8. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820
9. My list of brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3
Trading on live account is almost same as trading on demo account.
This is important information (for MT4 and for MT5 as well):
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor - forum thread with the instruction about HowTo
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor - forum thread with the instruction about HowTo
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.