Indicators with alerts/signal - page 86

Linuxser
Linuxser  
iwhealth:
Please can Any one help me to program alert for alligator moving average of 13 with shift 8 and 5 with shift 3 , method is smoothed and median price (HL/2) with a voice alert. The voice alert can be created using my text talking application. I would be much appreciated with this thank you .

There is one thread about 3MA cross. You could use that indicator.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
andama:
Again -- Can someone please an Alert when the arrows come ?

I hope some one can help!

-------Please use version here: -------

MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4.mq4

Thanks in advance!

One post should be enough. But three...

Forum members are always reading the threads, with a bit of luck someone will answer to your needs.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Biniam:
I placed the two indicators here \\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\MA_Crossover_Signal.ex4' and I get an error. I tried to move them to the experts folder but still nothing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? In the experts tab I see the error message cannot open file. I know the file is there because I can open it with MetaEditor.

thanks,

Biniam

Voice alert? the voice function was removed from MQL4 near two years ago. Maybe this is the error you see. Try another MA crossover.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
elijahsmithklime:
i am a newbie, how do i install the macd signal please ? and what is the alert i should be wacthing out for ?

Just drop into your indicators folder.

Here are basic instruction to MT https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Linuxser
Linuxser  
WHTenn:
Wanted: Looking for a programmer that I can pay to attach a popup and sound alert to my manual system.

Please send me a PM along with your price to do same.

Thanks a bunch

You should post here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Linuxser
Linuxser  
pjchawla:
Hello Everyone,

I have been in the forex market for 6 months now. I would like to receive some help in adding alert to the ZZZ indicator. I would appreciate any help possible.

Thank you,

KJ

ex4 it's the compiled extension. You need to post the source (mq4) file to get some help from the guys here.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
flaffie:
Hi Guy's.

I'm new to forex and i am looking for a momentum indicator with sound alert when the 100 level is crossed. I am using a demo account with interbank fx.Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Flaffie

There is some momentum VT posted in the thread: Mom

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Abouelzelouf:
can anyone help in adding an alert with pop up window to this indicator. (when it cross level 0) Thank you.

Here you have.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
salman4someone:
Thank you guys. I checked the indicator you gave me but its not same as mine and can't use in my strategy.

Someone please be kind and put an alert in my indicator while it is changing direction from up to down (not when candle closes) I'll greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance.

All Stepma indicators developed by igorad: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173044