Indicators with alerts/signal - page 90

Linuxser
Linuxser  
marvelover:
Hello..Can someone disable the repeated SMA-EMA cross alert?I want it to be once per bar only~please /

Unless you feel something special for this code you could try several versions with many features.

Read first pages of current thread

Linuxser
Linuxser  
kol8701:
Below i posted a sniper cci and the picture on here.... Im looking for someone to help code it with alert... the alert should alert me when the cci crosses 0.

Hopefully someone would come to my rescue. Thanks in advance.

Ps: If a small window could pop-up showing which of the curency pair is giving the alert is a bonus.

Did you look this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174948

Linuxser
Linuxser  
zrs515:
Hi All,

Anybody has the Laguerre-ACS1 indi with alert when it crosses the 0.45 line?

Thanks.

Check this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173022/page2

Linuxser
Linuxser  
topcat275:
any one have trsi mt4 indicator ?

On current thread see post #736

Linuxser
Linuxser  
forex_tsd_:
Hi all, Is there any indicator with arrow when CCI (14 or ...) draws zero line up or down? Because it is profitable when Europe time. Thank you

I have this one. Didn't tested.

Files:
cciarrow.mq4 4 kb
Linuxser
Linuxser  
forex_tsd_:
Sorry but it does not work

What's problem?

Linuxser
Linuxser  
CTMAN:
Since I'm not a coder..I may have goofed. Would it be in the Matrix VCS.ex4 that is under the above picture in my posting? I attached it on this posting too. It's the only indicator I have of the matrix vcs my friend. Hope this is enough for you to fix big guy! Thanks for the email I received on your system.

Is this Matriwhatever a commercial EA?

Besides you need to post source. ex4 are useless to recode.

felixcatwa
felixcatwa  

Add Moving Average to other Indicators

Can someone help me here?

I have trouble to add EMA (100) to Momentum indicator and also EMA (20) to StochRSI indicator. Please assist me. Thank you.

felixcatwa
felixcatwa  

Thank you FatherJack and Linuxser it works now. I should select the first indicator's data.

rwgold
rwgold  

Need a simple MT4 indicator, Please help.

I need what I believe to be a very simple for an MT4 coder indicator written.

I require an audible alert to sound when a specified EMA (close) crosses a specified SMA (close) on a one hour chart.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rico