Indicators with alerts/signal - page 93

increase
increase  
erdenmensch:
Hi,

i need a alert/sound signal for this indicator. Can somebody help me?

I would be very pleased about it.

Why not use this one and chnage the settings to suit yours?

increase
increase  

Here is a sar with alert

increase
increase  
ali_walji5:
is there any indicator which can alert when volatility reaches a certain level? i have an indicator on 15 min chart and displays whether volatility is green, red or grey. grey is no trade zone. so i was wondering if there was an alert which could alert when we are out of the dead grey zone? thanks

post the indicator and I will put you one on

increase
increase  
johncouchman:
Hi,

Please may one of your great guys add an audible and email alert to this indicator.

On bar close, if red after blue alert and if blue after red alert.

Thanks sooo much!

p.s Its a great indicator, dont think its been posted here before so you might all like to take a look.

Cheers,

Jc

See if this works

increase
increase  
traden4x:
Hello,

I looked through most of this thread and am looking for an alert that signals when a previous high or low of a zig zag is broken. Attached is the zig zag I like the best and a picture of the screen shot showing the triggering of the alert.

The alert should have the option for audible and a pop up window. The window should include a message that also includes the currency pair that the alert was triggered on.

Thanks,

traden

That one is honestly not worth using, it re-paints like crazy, try this one

increase
increase  
traden4x:
This price alert indicator I found somewhere here. Is it possible to make the alert.wav be setup like this? If you have say 6 different currency pairs with the alert attached to that the audible alert looks to the pair and a wav file is recorded for each pair. Then another wav file is recorded for say like "price breaking high". This would mean that when the alert is placed on gbpusd and the price is say exceeded then 2 or 3 wav files would play in sequential order sounding something like this, "GBPUSD" + "5min" + "price breaking high" this would then mean you would have to look at the alert and would know what chart to pull up. This may sound a little to much but I run 5 monitors and 30 charts that I am constantly trying to monitor.

One step further would be if it is possible to simply click on the line on the chart and drag it to update where the alert would sound. Don't know if that is possible or not.

Thanks for your help.

Traden

I don't get anything on screen with this?

increase
increase  
traden4x:
Increase,

Not sure what you mean by not getting on screen with this?

Traden

The indicator did not appear after I activated it?

increase
increase  
summitfx:
Boost Chech this out~

MTF version

increase
increase  
Lavon:
Hi BlackDawn, You are right, the SHIsilver inidcator is the best one and its very accurate, I trade it with the daily charts where I can get 50 pips profit on most pairs just like that, just need a sound alert for it would be great!!!!

Post it here and I will add an alert for you

increase
increase  

Can anyone tell me why I get multiple arrows when I set the MTF value to 60 on a 5 min chart?