Indicators with alerts/signal - page 93

Nice indicator but it seems give wrong alert. I mean it don't give an alert when cross 50 .

Anyone who can modify?Just give an cross over alert.

Would be grateful.

Hi every one! Just read most of the posts here but it's too many to understand...

As a newbie in forex, can some one especially the experts recommend which indi(s) is/are the best for now as I see so many here.

Thanks in advance & good luck to all!

need help please

newdigital:
MA_Crossover_Signal and MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert. Author said the following (comments in the code):

First let me say how much I appreciate all you do for us newbies!!!!

Now for the question the voice alert sma I put in the indicator file on my mt4

but can not get it to load onto my chart. Wha am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

Jay Newton

Hi Kalenzo,This is the attached chart I was talking about.

This should make it a lot clearer what I was trying to explain.

Thanks Again for all you do for us here!

PipHappy

finalquest:
First let me say how much I appreciate all you do for us newbies!!!!

Now for the question the voice alert sma I put in the indicator file on my mt4

but can not get it to load onto my chart. Wha am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

Jay Newton

I think there are no voice function in MetaTrader now. As I remember it was removed.

bassfisher74133:
The indicator is just a little off... enough so that there is a 10 pip difference between the actual Gann that I have and the one you made.

Is there no way to just add an alert to this my Gann when the cross happens??? I need to be able to adjust the lookback and the ideal alert would be a mp3 type so I can change the alert sound and I would love for it to be a constant alert until I turn it off.

I hope that’s not too hard it looks like you almost have it and I would be entirely grateful if you guys could get it.

an ideal alert for this would be a

Are you sure about this as I thoroughly tested it to do exactly what you asked for ...

bassfisher74133:
could someone please code this for me??? i need the gann to do a email alert & just a alert if possible when it crosses the 5 moving average.

Placing a 5 EMA on the chart and setting same in the indicator properties then running the indicator you'll see that the alert will sound when the Gann has crossed. I can't see the 10 pip difference you mention.

kucinx:
Thank you very much kalenzo for helping us the beginner, when i and my friends gonna make an EA, i'll fully recommend you.thx a lot.cheers.GBU

Hey no problem.

Please erase some posts from your PM box, because I cannot reply to your message.

erased already

but you're cool

Reason: