Indicators with alerts/signal - page 92

increase
increase  
The PIPe PIPer:
hope its useful / works 4 u. BTW, I'm not the creator. Don't ask me for mods.

This is good but duplicates xpMA_v4 but not as well, just for info

increase
increase  

Here's a Juice indicator with working alert

The alert never worked on any version so I changed it, try this one out!

increase
increase  
soto888:
Is there a pivot point indicator that has an alert for when the price goes through a support/resistance level?

You can try this one

increase
increase  
PipeTrader:
Hello !

Can sombody tell me where I can find the FX_SNIPER'S T3CCI whit alert?

Thanks in advance.

Try this now

increase
increase  
hjavier21:
Can someone please add an alert to this indicator (RAVI FX Fisher)? I found this indicator to be great in confiming breakouts. It would be nice to alert us when the +-.07000 line is broken on the 15M chart. This helps me confirm a break out. Thank you all and specially who ever programmed this indicator

Here you go then

increase
increase  
Dan S:
Hi,

I would greatly apreciate if somebody could code an aler into this indicator (when price hits th indicator line).

Its part of strategy called "The Bat" on Forex Factory.

Thank you very much!

What do you mean when price hits th indicator line?

increase
increase  
karamea:
Would have been hand to put the indicator in the above request sorry

Here you are, try this

increase
increase  
karamea:
Thank you for our trouble but the indicator shows a number of errors when I compile it which I'm not skilled enough to repair. If you have a minute would you please have a second look at it.

works ok for me, try this one

increase
increase  

There is a level alarm xomewhere in the forum, you can set your pivot and it will sound

increase
increase  
erdenmensch:
Hi @ all,

the indicator doesn't automatically show the points. First, I must into another timeframe window and then click back again to consider a new signal.

Is it possible to change this? I want to see the signals automatic, if possible, with alert.

I would be very pleased about it.

I have waste a lot of time and effort with indicators like silvertrend and Super_signals, they look great and hold the promise, but they are looking backwards to Christmas, the are only good when first loaded, after that they are really not worth bothering trying to improve.

The closest I got was the one attached which does refresh and show the next arrow, but leaves you living in a land of false hope, but does work in conjunction with other good indicators

Just my opinion