RSI of Moving Average - page 38

Do You know any not broken link to RSIOMA_v4 Arrows? Not this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download RSIOMA_v4 Arrows.mq4

MarcinFX:
Do You know any not broken link to RSIOMA_v4 Arrows? Not this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download RSIOMA_v4 Arrows.mq4
You can use this one :

rsioma_v4_arrows.zip

It needs "RSIOMA_v4-Lines" too which can be downloaded from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180209

Files:

Thanks a lot. First link not working ( probably my browsers) Zip is ok :-)

RSIOMA_v4-Lines.mq4 form MAGIC Charts has some errors but ex4 working fine. Thanks a lot

MarcinFX:
Thanks a lot. First link not working ( probably my browsers) Zip is ok :-) RSIOMA_v4-Lines.mq4 form MAGIC Charts has some errors but ex4 working fine. Thanks a lot

Here is the RSIOMA_v4-lines without those errors (did not change the name so that it can be used with the "arrwos" version without a need to change that indicator too) : rsioma_v4-lines.mq4

Files:

Hi guys,

I seem to have found the right thread now! I've been testing this indicator and it still want to send email alerts on crosses even if set to false. I wanted to simplify it. I love this indicator.... incredible job! I was hoping for help to only alert when RSIOMA crosses 50 level. Just one alert on close. If it can be done... that would be amazing for me and much appreciated. Thank u in advance!

Files:

bjwine06:
Hi guys, I seem to have found the right thread now! I've been testing this indicator and it still want to send email alerts on crosses even if set to false. I wanted to simplify it. I love this indicator.... incredible job! I was hoping for help to only alert when RSIOMA crosses 50 level. Just one alert on close. If it can be done... that would be amazing for me and much appreciated. Thank u in advance!

Try setting all the alerts parameters to false

@mladen

What is the line (long candle like red line) & dashboard on upper right you use in every chart?

Files:
000444.png  70 kb

neo269:
@mladen

What is the line (long candle like red line) & dashboard on upper right you use in every chart?

neo269

That is the daily data indicator

You can find a couple of versions here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Hi guys, I'm attempting to create a RSIoma indi in a different charting package (TC2000). I have tried using the RSI of a few different moving averages and also the MACD but I cant get it to look anything like the MT4 version.

Do any of you kind folks know the basic formula to create something close to the RSIoma with default period settings(14)?

Many thanks

Jace

*EDIT I have now created the indicator by using Wilders RSI instead of the standard.

jacetheface:
Hi guys, I'm attempting to create a RSIoma indi in a different charting package (TC2000). I have tried using the RSI of a few different moving averages and also the MACD but I cant get it to look anything like the MT4 version.

Do any of you kind folks know the basic formula to create something close to the RSIoma with default period settings(14)?

Many thanks

Jace

*EDIT I have now created the indicator by using Wilders RSI instead of the standard.

jacetheface

Simply replace the price in the rsi calculation with moving average. After that add a "signal" line that is another average of that rsi value

Reason: