Indicators with alerts/signal - page 83

mememe:
can you add an alert here please

help me

it repaints

mememe:
can you add an alert here please

don't waste your time. it repaints. alerts are useless here.

tsdpka

tsdpka:
don't waste your time. it repaints. alerts are useless here. tsdpka

no this is not repaints

it repaints the past

mememe:
no this is not repaints

it does definetely repaint the past. you should test it with several TF (at best the lowest ones) and you will notice that it repaints all the time.

Help adding alert

Hi

Could someone please add an alert (sound and popup box) to the following indicator. Alert should happen when squares change from red to blue and vice versa. Many thanks

tsdpka:
it does definetely repaint the past. you should test it with several TF (at best the lowest ones) and you will notice that it repaints all the time.

ok can help me

make alert????

can't help

mememe:
ok can help me make alert????

unfortunately, i'm not a developer to help you here, but first you have to define the conditions you are looking for to alert you. just write them here in plain text and is good possible to have someone writing them in mql.

Looking for indicator

Hi folks. I am looking for an indicator that would alert me when the price has moved X pips up or down from the previous candle close. I want to use this on a 5 min chart. Is there such an indicator out there?

Thanks folks!

Bobokusfibo indicator

Hi Banzai,

Hope u can help to add 2 more level inside this indicator, as below:

Fibo level 1.764 - Daily Short Target 3

Fibo level -1.764 - Daily Long Target 3

I have attached the indicator file here. ( Sorry i am not good in programming )

Thanks.

Matfx

New Alerts for Indicators - Juice, DMI, MomentumVT

Here are 3 great indicators, I paid a programmer to add alerts and am sharing them here for you.

The alerts for DMI and MomentumVT occur whenever the lines cross.

The alert for Juice has a special 'proximity' value - the default value is 0.95, the the alert will occur when the green line is within 95% of the value of the orange horizontal line. This is useful if you want to be alerted early, before Juice is fully 'juiced' You can change the 'proximity' value to 1 and then the alert will only occur when the green line fully reaches the orange line.

Good Trading,

Jin

Reason: