Indicators with alerts/signal - page 91

rwgold
rwgold  

I have looked there over and over.

Thank you for your help. However, I have been doing exactly as you have suggested, but have not been successful at this point in finding that performs this seemingly simple task.

Nothing seems to fit the bill exactly enough to work properly.

One MA is an ema and the other an sma both using the close. I need a loud audible alert to wake me up.

Again, nothing is working.

Thanks.

Rico.

rydnek
rydnek  

Alert for change in direction

scottymoll:
Hey guys, I've found many great zigzag alerts on this website, but none that do exactly what I need them to do. I use a basic zigzag that is supplied with the MT4 trading platform. I need an alert that will notify me when the zigzag line changes direction. So, if the line is in an uptrend and then the price starts moving down, causing the line to change direction, I need an alert that will tell me the line has changed direction (hopefully just once). If someone can help me with this indicator, it would be GREATLY appreciated as it would make my trading life so much easier. Thanks!!!

Scottymoll, you probably will continue to have problems getting EXACTLY what you want. I have posted one of the best I have found on Post # 2108 of the thread with the attached URL. I have also discussed how I use Zig Zag. Hope this helps. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

Rydnek

cturner
cturner  

can anyone add alert to nonlagma. i have tried many times with no success. i have also tried using the easy icustum alert from codersguru but could not get that to work either. i want alert..sound or arrow..when color changes.

thanks

Files:
increase
increase  
newdigital:
MA_Crossover_Signal and MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert. Author said the following (comments in the code):

The voice alert gives errors on compile, where can I get the corrected file?

increase
increase  
disketmadu:
hello everybody,

i have this signal EJ_Signal.mq4. But it has no sound, can anyone help me to make it with sound. Thank you.

It's just ASCTrend

Files:
increase
increase  
ibadah:
Hi Dev,

There are two ways you can change the size of the arrow:

1) By doing it through indicator's property under the color tab, and under width coloum, set it to 0 or 1 instead of 2. Or

2) through indicator's code. ie. line that contains:

#property indicator_width1 2 and

#property indicator_width2 2

again set it to 0 or 1 instead of 2 there.

I am glad to help.

Rgds - Ben

How can I make this show 2 lines instead of arrows?

increase
increase  
jerami:
Hi Guys Anyone can change signal in PCS v6 into alert live silvertrend alert. Hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance

Here you go it is virtually the same thing, I added alert

Files:
increase
increase  
wahomeron1:
hallo folks, any of you good souls kind enough to put an alert on this indicator when it changes color? thanks.

Have a go at this!

Files:
increase
increase  
erdenmensch:
Can anybody create a sound for the mtf_psar-indicator, when the first point comes? Thank you for help

Why not try this one

Files:
increase
increase  
nyachty:
Hello Newdigital, Great thread! I really enjoy all the work shared. I have, what I think, is the holy grail for what I've been looking for but with no alert attached to it. Is it possible to get this indicator to work as an alert? Thank you so much in a advance.

This is the joke indicator that does the rounds in the forum every 3 or 4 weeks, if you take a look at the code it only has about 4 lines.

There have been many comments that this indicator should be ditched as it is unreliable, it starts off ok then quickly begins to give multiple false signals

You would do much better taking a look at stopreversal which already has an alert and is very reliable