Stochastic with sound

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if its possible to have a stochastic indicator with sound? I'm going to try to get an old laptop, put some massive speakers on it, and try to trade with it running 24/7..

If anyone has a stochastic with sound it would be great. I'd like it to make the sound right when it crosses (%K and %D are equal) so its an alert for me to watch it closely for the next candle.

Thanks to anyone who can attach one on this thread.

Hi gaz,

What if the stoch crosses every 2 or 3 minutes? As it does when the strength > 95%. It's gonna be annoying, isn't it?

If you like that, i can brew one for you.

there ya go it should work didnt test it :::

Files:

Its just to get my attention when im there, ill turn off the sound on the computer once i'm there..

automatedtrader:

extern int = 50;

extern int CCI_Entry = 14;

extern int SignalLevel = 0;

This is CCI not stochastic.

I'm gonna go look for some funky sounds now, scorpion hope you can do this quickly.

Thanks

Here ya go, gaz. One alert per bar.

Files:

Hi Scorpion,

I was trying to figure out how to get my alerts to go off once per bar and after a google search I came across your StochCrossAlert file with it's ingenious use of Time[0] which proved a great help. My alerts are now going off once per bar . Many thanks - Mark.

help to create here is such MA he must concern once.... MA crosses upwards budetsell but downwards BAY

scorpion:
Here ya go, gaz. One alert per bar.

Pls I want the stochastic alert to be given only if the %K and %D cross takes place between levels 80 and 20. I will be happy if the sound is given 30 mins after the cross OR x mins after, where x is the time frame used. Thanks

timex83:
Pls I want the stochastic alert to be given only if the %K and %D cross takes place between levels 80 and 20. I will be happy if the sound is given 30 mins after the cross OR x mins after, where x is the time frame used. Thanks

I think you want an alerter for OZFX 4H Squeezmore trading??

Hi, as a new member I just wanted to say HI! I've been trading FOREX now for about 4 years and am only now feeling truly comfortable. Ok still very cautious but comfortable.

oldslowbear:
Hi, as a new member I just wanted to say HI! I've been trading FOREX now for about 4 years and am only now feeling truly comfortable. Ok still very cautious but comfortable.

Welcome oldslowbear!

Have fun here reading and asking evrything you need. So many helpfull traders/coders here.

FerruFx

Reason: