Elite indicators :) - page 41

Simple indicator

Can someone please code a simple indicator for me based on this one attached ? I posted this in the public section but nobody picked up on it.

Pretty simple really, I need 3 maps. One on current chart, one on TF above and the third one the one above second one. (usually 15,30,1hr).

See the 3TF stochastic 14,1,3 in the picture ? What I would like to have is an blue arrow up for buy when Stochastic on the 15 and 30 mins cross up on the 50 level together (on the 15mins bar) AND the 1hr is moving the same way with more or less the same sort of angle. And a red arrow down when they cross down on 50.

link to original thread and attachments:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178062

Thank you

Alert

Hi,

I am looking for an indicator, that alerts when the bar OPEN is under or above

a certain price. Maybe it already exits, but I could not find it. Or maybe someone likes to make it??

Have you considered using MT4's alert functions? See here post #2 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Alternatively you may like to try my rather naff attempt at programming ...

Files:

Ok, thank you!

the build in alert is not good, for I need the open price of the bar.

Your indicator can be used for this. Thank you.

igorad:
Hi, I've developed MTF_Nonlagma_v7.1 SW (for separate window).

Hi, Igorad!

I downloaded your MTF_Nonlagma_v7.1 SW . All I see is only one doted colored line at the middle.

What am I doing wrong?

THX

Files:

Sadly,

Interesting idea and easy to program. When I have the time I will modify the HMA_EA with this idea in mind.

Robert

Sadly:
Looking at MA's in general, they often seem to look profitable and the HMA looks no different. What I find when testing indicators is that settings need to be changed depending on market conditions. Allowing an EA to run at all times in all markets is unlikely to be consistently profitable. Changing settings during different trading session ie: Asia/UK - UK/USA - USA/Asia, may be the answer. Any EA should have the ability to change data sets during these times. It follows then that HMA may be profitable when used with a data set during Asia markets but the data set needs changing during another markets trading. it's here that I think the key to continuing profit lies. Yes I think HMA could work out profitable if it were able to use different data sets during different market hours. However I'm unable to test this theory given my lack of skills with MT4.

Hi,

you can overlay several indicators with different TFs and IndicatorValues in the same window.

nina:
Hi, Igorad!

I downloaded your MTF_Nonlagma_v7.1 SW . All I see is only one doted colored line at the middle.

What am I doing wrong?

THX
Files:
mtf_nlma.gif  10 kb

igorad:
Hi, you can overlay several indicators with different TFs and IndicatorValues in the same window.

Hi!

As you can see, I've done that and I still get just one line.

THX

Files:
nonlag.jpg  78 kb

It's because you use the same IndicatorValue=1.0.

Try to use different values for this input.

nina:
Hi!

As you can see, I've done that and I still get just one line.

THX

igorad:
It's because you use the same IndicatorValue=1.0. Try to use different values for this input.

Hi!

THX, Igorad.

Done.

Reason: