Indicators with alerts/signal - page 87

Linuxser
Linuxser  
SMY:
Hi, guys and gals

I found this indicator (AFstar.mq4) here:

AFStar - MQL4 Code Base

Presumably, this one is free and it works well as preliminary short-trend indicator for my strategy. I'd be very grateful if someone, (well more professional then I am) would add popup and audible alert to it.

Some more information about this indicator (well, probably you saw it disscussed somewhere) would also be greatly appreciated. I was not able to find any forum opinion on this, so far.

As a contribution to the community I attach rear indicator (Money Flow Index) w pop-up and audible alert. Would be happy if anybody finds it of use

Mmm, seems like one more MA cross with salt and pepper

Linuxser
Linuxser  
ipixtlan:
Can someone code the Outside day (A day with a high price higher than the previous day's high and a low price lower than the previous day's low.) with alert, sound and arrow? Thank you!

See this therad: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Linuxser
Linuxser  
tony_qx:
can somebody add a alert to this indicator: zigzag pointer ,like this one:xpma thanks!

Moved to the corresponding thread.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
eliezerlim:
Hi,

Thanks alot!

Moved to the indicators with signals thread.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Pipresponse:
I would like to find a Stochastic indicator with an audible alert, that i could set to ny settings, and also set thealert to go off when it crosses a preset level that i determin. I have found a lot of alert indicators, but none allow me to set the level of the crossing. Such as when it is overbought, and i want it to alarm me when it turns down, and crosses the 80 line. Any help in direction is appreciated.

There are similar indies on this thread. Try to get one you like.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
swdrsk88:
I was wondering if someone could add an audio alert to the SARMACD indicator, just an alert that will go off when either a buy or sell arrow appears. Greatly appreciated if it is possible

Moved to alerts/signal thread.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
EliteJ:
can someone direct me to a good paid programmer on this forum? .

Go to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140

Linuxser
Linuxser  
xmanns:
Dear Coders,

unfortunately i`m not be proficient in MetaTrader programming language,

so i need a little your help, please.

I would like to add the alert ( eurusd cross on 1h )when the lines cross ( lines DarkBlue and FireBrick ) and the DarkGreen's

line above 25.

I moved your post (I did it same yesterday) to this thread where the alerts are requested.

If you feel a bit confused because some posts is missing you could go trough your user CP to see where your posts are located.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
doni_alexander:
Hi, i'm new here, i need help to make an alert / popup alert when all of these conditions are met.is it possible to be made? i hope someone can help me for this. thank you

I've uploaded you picture to the forum

Linuxser
Linuxser  
jacoba:
I am looking for stoch with alert, the alert should be at the level of 80 and 20. thanks for your help

Stochastic thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

Lot of versions.