Indicators with alerts/signal - page 40

traden4x
traden4x  
increase:
That one is honestly not worth using, it re-paints like crazy, try this one

Thanks, I'll try it out. I never had any problem with the other repainting after the new leg was formed.

Traden

traden4x
traden4x  

This price alert indicator I found somewhere here. Is it possible to make the alert.wav be setup like this? If you have say 6 different currency pairs with the alert attached to that the audible alert looks to the pair and a wav file is recorded for each pair. Then another wav file is recorded for say like "price breaking high". This would mean that when the alert is placed on gbpusd and the price is say exceeded then 2 or 3 wav files would play in sequential order sounding something like this, "GBPUSD" + "5min" + "price breaking high" this would then mean you would have to look at the alert and would know what chart to pull up. This may sound a little to much but I run 5 monitors and 30 charts that I am constantly trying to monitor.

One step further would be if it is possible to simply click on the line on the chart and drag it to update where the alert would sound. Don't know if that is possible or not.

Thanks for your help.

Traden

traden4x
traden4x  

Thanks FxFix,

I will try. The Dinapoli targets doesn't signal the way I want, I describe it in the above pic. I'm wanting to get an alert when price breaks a previous high or low and not when a zig zag is painted. The painted is often the opposite of where price is currently moving. I'll descibe more after trying these.

Traden

traden4x
traden4x  
increase:
I don't get anything on screen with this?

Increase,

Not sure what you mean by not getting on screen with this?

Traden

traden4x
traden4x  
traden4x:
This price alert indicator I found somewhere here. Is it possible to make the alert.wav be setup like this? If you have say 6 different currency pairs with the alert attached to that the audible alert looks to the pair and a wav file is recorded for each pair. Then another wav file is recorded for say like "price breaking high". This would mean that when the alert is placed on gbpusd and the price is say exceeded then 2 or 3 wav files would play in sequential order sounding something like this, "GBPUSD" + "5min" + "price breaking high" this would then mean you would have to look at the alert and would know what chart to pull up. This may sound a little to much but I run 5 monitors and 30 charts that I am constantly trying to monitor.

One step further would be if it is possible to simply click on the line on the chart and drag it to update where the alert would sound. Don't know if that is possible or not.

Thanks for your help.

Traden

Hello,

In trying to make a multiple sound wav file or string, can I set up something like this?

if Symbol()="GBPUSD" PairWav="gbpusd.wav";

else if Symbol()="GBPJPY" PairWav="gbpjpy.wav";

else if Symbol()="USDJPY" PairWav="usdjpy.wav";

else PairWav="unknownpair.wav";

if Period()="1" PeriodWav="1min.wav";

else if Period()="5" PeriodWav="5min.wav";

else if Period()="15" PeriodWav="15min.wav";

else if Period()="30" PeriodWav="30min.wav";

else if Period()="60" PeriodWav="60min.wav";

else PeriodWav="unknownperiod.wav";

if Direction>0 DirectionWav="up.wav";

else if Direction<0 DirectionWav="down.wav";

else DirectionWav="flat.wav";

if (UseSoundAlert){

PlaySound(PairWav+PeriodWav+DirectionWav);

}

Would something like this work? If it won't, could someone point me in the correct direction in how to properly link together multiple wav files for one alert.

Thanks,

Traden

traden4x
traden4x  
increase:
The indicator did not appear after I activated it?

It just shows as a line and 2 lines if you select the channel option. Make sure to put a price in there that works for that pair.

Traden

traden4x
traden4x  

Zig Zag Alert

Hi,

I'm looking to get an alert done. I have made 2 3min recordings showing the use and conditions. They can be downloaded from this link, http://lib.irxfx.com/index.php?dir=Zig+Zag%2F. I tried to upload them here but the file format in the zip I guess isn't allowed.

The zz indicator I would prefer to use is attached.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

FXHound
FXHound  

Crossover alert for EMA and SMA

I have not been able to find an indicator with email alert when the EMA crosses the SMA. So far, I only can find are for 2 EMA crossover or 2 SMA crossover. Does anybody has the indicator with email alert for EMA/SMA crossover?

FXHound
FXHound  

I spent over 2 hours searching for SMA Crossover signal email alert. So far I only can find SMA crossover signal alert for sound only. I need the email alert feature for SMA Crossover signal. Can someone please show me the post where I can use.

Thanks!

FXHound
FXHound  

Linuxser,

Yes, I found one indicator that has email alert but it sends the email alert every minute once the cross was formed. I only need one email alert per cross not every minute after it crossed. Any suggestions?

Here's the indi: [attach][/attach]