Indicators with alerts/signal - page 82

khalid salha
khalid salha  

I need help please

Hello Newdigital;

Can you help me please to get Alert with sound for WMA 50? When the candle cross the WMA 50 and closed to give me the Alert only after the candle it will be closed up the MWA or down.

Also I need to show me if it’s down sell and if it’s up Buy.

I will be thankful to you.

kurt_issac
kurt_issac  

edited: done

claypot
claypot  

HI,

Could someone please add an arrow alerts for this aroon horn indy. Arrow up when bar is blue and arrow down when bar is red. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

claypot
claypot  

Thanks mladen, Cooool stuff from you as always. By the way, if you can otherwise not to worry, can you show the dots or arrows on the chart windows?

Cheers

mladen:
Did not change the one you posted since I had something similar (not used arrows but dots, like on picture, hope you do not mind ) Results are same for both for same period though. Just one parameter needs additional info :
alerts.OnCurrent - if true, alerts are generated on opened (current bar) if false, on previous closed bar. Dots (arrows) are drawn on current bar though
regards mladen
claypot
claypot  

awosum!!! master delivers yet again thank you!!

mladen:
I knew it :):)

Still dots (you got to allow me at least a bit of laziness )

In fact code for it is much simpler than the separate one (I did not extend the previous one for one reason : it is still not possible to write indicator that is going to draw values in two different sub-windows without using objects, and frankly, drawing objects for the whole history would not be something I like)

PS: the "separate one" is on the picture just for comparison.

PPS: it still got alerts (same rules as the "separate" version)

regards

mladen
claypot
claypot  

Hi mladen,

Do you think you could put an arrow and sound alert when the candle closes above or below the cloud. Thanks champ!

Cheers.

mladen:
Alerts added

regards

mladen
spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

O/b and O/s levels

Hi again.

What a great morning witht these fast stochs. I just use a 5min chart with it's own stoch 5-3-3 overlaying the 15min stoch 5-3-3, and then have the 60min and 30min stoch on a 15min chart to confirm visually.

The programmer whom is going to program this, I'm not so much worried about o/b and o/s levels as everyone uses this different.

Some poeple say o/b and o/s, I say the trend is strong in that direction. If you do put an alert on for that, would you please be so kind as to allow the option of being able to switch it off and on.

Kindness always

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

Distance from horizonyal line

Hi

I may be asking for much but here goes. I want an indicator which I can iether attach to a horizontal line, or the indicator is a horizontal line itself, think de mark tendlines etc. Then accompanying this trendline I would like the indicator to display the distance price has moved, and it to appear in the top right/middle of the chart.

Thanking you in advance.

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

Here it is the Holy Grail you asked for.

2trust:
Hi All,

Hope you're are doing well in trading.

I've come across many indicators and I don't know which to choose.

May someone please help me to use the right indicators in order to know the enrty and exit points.

Hope to get some good responses.

Thanks.

Kidding. Well The best thing to do is looking the main Forum page, and other Forums, under the heading Strategies, and then just work way meticulously through them trying various ones till you get someting you like.

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

Alert with close on moving average

Hi all

I would like to know if thre is an alert when a candle close ON a moving average. I have one that I can set to alert a certain distance from the moving average, but am looking for one to close on the ma. It also has to have an on/off function.

Thank you and happy trades to all