Indicators with alerts/signal - page 84

kewangan
kewangan  

stopreversal alert

hello sir.. Devil2000

can i have ur permission to have indicator stopreversal with an alert signal..

need it urgently, pleaseeee.

Thank

kewangan
kewangan  

stopreversal

Devil2000:
Hi You're confusing me, why do you need my permission to have it? you can use "search" feature to find it, there're many in this forum.

Hahahahaha sorry

thank a lot

sirwolf
sirwolf  

Looking for indicator

Hi folks. I am looking for an indicator that would alert me when the price has moved X pips up or down from the previous candle close. I want to use this on a 5 min chart. Is there such an indicator out there?

Thanks folks!

Linuxser
Linuxser  
adtrade:
Hi,

I am looking for an alert for when R.S.I crosses 70 and 30 on a 15 min chart. I went to the appropriate section, found the alert, downloaded it, saved it into experts and closed down platform. Although the alert is now on the platform, when I drag and drop it on the chart absolutely nothing happens.

Can anyone help me with this or post another alert that works.

On a side note, would anyone recommend a better indicator for overbought/oversold positions, and if possible include an alert.

I am relatively new to Forex and would appreciate any help from those of you who are more seasoned traders.

Thanks a lot.

What indicator did you install? this one works perfect.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Linuxser
Linuxser  
romotly007:
Hello,

Please, can anybody code the 3 EMA cross indicator with a sound/pop-up alert. It is very hard staring at the computer screen waiting for the signal arrow to apear. Please help! Thanks.

P.S. Please send it to my forum private box as well.

Search this thread for what you want. Also take a look at this one

Linuxser
Linuxser  
romotly007:
Hello, I need a coder to modify the 3 EMA cross indicator to include a pop-up and sound alert to save me the trouble of looking at my computer screen for the arrow signal to appear.....I am beginning to have eye problems because of this.......please help!!

You don't need a coder just to use the search function as I said in my previous post. And find what you need.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxinthecity:
Hello there

I searched for Heiken Ashi with alert, can any help me please?

Alert should appear

if bar close green(Alert(buy.wav) ; if bar close red(Alert(sell.wav)

Greetings

fxinthecity

Check this thread, there are several indicator about Heiken Ashi with alert.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Neal:
Hi, does anyone has have anyting that will play a sound when the 10 ema crosses both the 25 and 50 ema.

Yes, we have lot of indicators doing what you need on this thread. Just search them starting for the first page.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
jatki24300:
Does any one have the fisher_11 indicator that has a alert. Thanks. Jatki24300 I have attached the non alert version.

There some Fisher_v1 posted on this thread. Maybe is what are you looking for.