Indicators with alerts/signal - page 88

Sadly:
Take a look at post's #5 and #6 on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177603 You may be able to incorporate the code into the DeMark indicator. I would, if only I could!

Thanks for the suggestion, does any coder knows how to auto add description into demarker line?

Sadly:
Try this mod ...

Actually i need a seperate window which will show me on 15 minute charts.

RSI - 62 periods (skyblue)

SMA - 6 periods (Tomato)

SMA - 12 Periods (Yellow)

Each time the RSI crossed the 6 & 12 SMA it should signal arrow on chart or/and e-mail/popup alert

Each time the SMA 6 periods crosses the SMA 12 Periods it should again alarm and/or e-mail/popup alert.

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

Hey fellas is there a macd indicator with a alarm already developed with 2 functions 1. when histogram crosses signal and 2.wondering if it could count the histogram bars and signal alarm the crest point of the rising/falling, absolute peak, rising/falling. so top/bottom 3 bars of histogram?

bassfisher74133:
could someone please code this for me??? i need the gann to do a email alert & just a alert if possible when it crosses the 5 moving average. please someone help me out with this.

Here are the source codes of Gann Hi Lo. I still don't know how to add in an alert for this indi.

Help please.

Hi cja,

Would it be possible to add an email alert to this indicator? It currently has sound only.

Thanks.

Sto Histo w sound?

I have looked thru this entire thread and everything about stochastics. I have not been able to find StochHisto w a sound alert when it crosses zero.

Could someone please try to add a sound alert to this? Thank you very much!

drayco:
I have looked thru this entire thread and everything about stochastics. I have not been able to find StochHisto w a sound alert when it crosses zero. Could someone please try to add a sound alert to this? Thank you very much!

Try this one.

Other programmers should be able to make these simple mods to other indicators to add alerts. I do so when I have time but am very busy coding EAs.

Robert

drayco:
I have looked thru this entire thread and everything about stochastics. I have not been able to find StochHisto w a sound alert when it crosses zero. Could someone please try to add a sound alert to this? Thank you very much!

Try this ...

OH! How about that!!!! Two to choose from ...

Edit: That's interesting as we have used different approaches to meet the same ends.

Sadly,

I added check of Shift == 1 to keep from having alerts for every signal on the chart. Only want alert on current candle.

Robert

Sadly:
OH! How about that!!!! Two to choose from ... Edit: That's interesting as we have used different approaches to meet the same ends.
Reason: