Line indicator Price point to price point

Hi.   I need a line drawn from the exact time and price point to another (a single line drawing like you can with the trend line drawing but as a indicator).

If any one has it I very much appreciate your help. Thanks in advanced

gibbon2:

I need a line drawn from the exact time and price point to another (a single line drawing like you can with the trend line drawing but as a indicator).

If any one has it

1. An indicator can draw objects (trend line). Or it an use a buffer to draw a line or a section.
  2. Has what? There are no mind readers here.
  3. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help. urgent help.
  4. Don't double post.

whroeder1:
  1. An indicator can draw objects (trend line). Or it an use a buffer to draw a line or a section.
  2. Has what? There are no mind readers here.
  3. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help. urgent help.
  4. Don't double post.

Ok. Point taken (only new). Thanks for the tips

Reason: