Indicators with alerts/signal - page 734

engula:
hi mladen,

i'm afraid i posted in the wrong thread before, so this should be the right one...

i'd like to have a few additions to the attached indi for build 6xx (would it work also for 509?):

1. vertical line at zero cross (only if confirmed after current bar is closed)

2. sound alert + text message (pop-up)

3. email message (i've hotmail, does it work with build 6xx?)

many thanks in advance.

madistance_smoothed.mq4

Hi Engula,

This version should work on both newer builds as well as older builds of mt4.

Hi guys,

I am looking for an audio and pop-up alert, once the price is within a pip or 2 of the outer Bollinger Band - basically an early alert to price approaching the outer Bollinger Band.

I would like the alert to pop-up during the candle, so, as soon as the condition is met.

Is this possible...please?

Thank you in advance!

mrtools:
Hi Engula, This version should work on both newer builds as well as older builds of mt4.

thanks mrtools.

alertsoncurrent = false means that the alert is given only after current bar is closed?

mladen:
kalawe I tend to repeat the same advice regarding alerts on indicator like zigzag (and similar) : better not to use that kind of indicators in signaling (alerting) mode. It can lead to big trading decision mistakes

Mladen, thats zig already made me profit. I know how to use it.

Lag is not problem to me. Thats zig only a triger to make OP. But final OP is using PA with other filter.

i hope you help me to make alert for it.

Thanks in advance.

Please add the email alarm for this amazing indicator. I know it's a classic. Perhaps already is the indicator of this function, but I could not find it. I will be very grateful for your help.

Files:

ateciakfx:
Please add the email alarm for this amazing indicator. I know it's a classic. Perhaps already is the indicator of this function, but I could not find it. I will be very grateful for your help.

ateciakfx

Here you go

engula:
thanks mrtools. alertsoncurrent = false means that the alert is given only after current bar is closed?

That's right Engula,

Gentlements,

Would the usual alert packet in this one, being ask to much?

I do have now many good moving averages but I have been watching this one and look really nice, if you please could do it, it will help me a lot to track it's behaviour,

Sincerely yours

Lima,

adaptive_smoother_mtf_nmc.mq4

edit: no need anymore, found similar acting exactly the same way if same parameters...thanks

mrtools:
Hi Engula, This version should work on both newer builds as well as older builds of mt4.

mrtools,

i think i noticed that the vertical line draws before the current bar is closed. if true, could you pls modify the indi in order to have the line drawn only after the current bar is closed? many thanks.

engula:
mrtools, i think i noticed that the vertical line draws before the current bar is closed. if true, could you pls modify the indi in order to have the line drawn only after the current bar is closed? many thanks.

Engula, the lines may try to draw if it gets a signal between bars, then once the current bar is closed if its still a signal then the line will stay, far as I know this is the only way to code it without introducing a lot of lag to the signal.

Camarilla Alert

Please insert alert function to this great Camarilla indicator- current candle alert and closed candle alert only for bullish and bearish breakouts.

Thanks

Reason: