Indicators with alerts/signal - page 734

panchovillas
panchovillas  

It's all very weird but I guess you must be right as I notice this is happening to all my mtf indicators( they all work fine set to current time and nothing when in MTF mode when i test them in EA tester) so the problem must be with me and something I'm losing here, I kinda lost to be honest because they do work ok in old mt4...

I don't like this new mt4 buuuuuu

thank you both you for all yo have done in here,

Regards

Lima

edit:

PS. just a fast update,

Yes it is working as it should, it looks like the MTF mode just don't work on this new tester, I tried on difference pairs until I found one pair where that beautiful sound "alert2.wav" play in MTF .

This his is really a awesome indicator made by you...

Long live to Forex tsd!!!!

Happy times!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
panchito:
It's all very weird but I guess you must be right as I notice this is happening to all my mtf indicators( they all work fine set to current time and nothing when in MTF mode when i test them in EA tester) so the problem must be with me and something I'm losing here, I kinda lost to be honest because they do work ok in old mt4...

I don't like this new mt4 buuuuuu

thank you both you for all yo have done in here,

Regards

Lima

edit:

PS. just a fast update,

Yes it is working as it should, it looks like the MTF mode just don't work on this new tester, I tried on difference pairs until I found one pair where that beautiful sound "alert2.wav" play in MTF .

This his is really a awesome indicator made by you...

Long live to Forex tsd!!!!

Happy times!

Lima

Also it might be a problem of the strategy tester. It is not exactly something reliable right now (in some cases I found it in very weird situations when the indicator worked, then did not work then worked ... they are long way from having reliable visual back tests that we were used to

askingz
askingz  

hello , is there any alert indicator for closed position so everytime open position closed by either manual or expert advisor it pop up an alert thanks please reply

jakosemman2
jakosemman2  
mladen:
GP_diamonds -> repaints

GP_trend -> is a sort of a zigzag indicator - repaints

PS: the "decompiler protection" in the new metatrader 4 is fun-tastic - it compiles decompiled code with no complaint at all

No problem at all

I think the better entry after the 2 indicators gives they signals and we waiting the candle to close then we open the trade , Is this will be good ?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
panchito:
Hi,

Any chance to have this indicator pushing notification on mtf mode, it only send notification if set to current time frame, no matter if is current bar or not, but it still alert message on screen,

If you can't, thank you very much anyway for your time

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_1.mq4

Hi Panchito,

Seems metaquotes changed again, was noticing today when changing time frames the indicator would completely disappear and couldn't get it back until completely removing it and adding another instance of it, anyway that should be solved in this version.

panchovillas
panchovillas  
mrtools:
Hi Panchito, Seems metaquotes changed again, was noticing today when changing time frames the indicator would completely disappear and couldn't get it back until completely removing it and adding another instance of it, anyway that should be solved in this version.

Hi MrTools,

I think metaquotes just want to drive us all crazy!! I have read some where that they want to get rider of retail traders, well at the moment it sound to me like one of those crazy traders that feel the market is after them but sincerely, is what is looking like...

Why they didn't delayed the release until they had sort it out all this bugs? Why the rush in pushing the update, ok it looks like the old version had some limitation for coders like you but the update is not looking better, is it? Have at the least this limitations been removed, I mean do you have more resources now?

I didn't notice the problem you said yet, but market is closed and I just run a few back test so I don't know how will be with live data, will replace indicator of course and for safety but just between us (no one listening lol) no way I will risk live trading in this new 610, I will run it and watch is behaviour but trade just on old and very nice mt4

Thank you,

Best regards and have a great week

Lima

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

good morning to all mr tools and mladen you helped me with this two indicators before they were fantastic and you said its non repainting indicator but i just lost a trade when the indicator repainted 1- it sometimes give the signal after its happened and finished as you saw in pic named down it gives the signal at the red line but the red bars painted in the past 2- after the price go up in the same candle it turned back to blue making my lost like pic named upp what should i do i use period 50 and the h4 d1 w1 mn time frames as shown any way to make this indicator dont do that it happens in the 2 indicators attachedcci_-_histo__mtf__alerts_nmc.mq44_time_frame_cci_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
good morning to all mr tools and mladen you helped me with this two indicators before they were fantastic and you said its non repainting indicator but i just lost a trade when the indicator repainted 1- it sometimes give the signal after its happened and finished as you saw in pic named down it gives the signal at the red line but the red bars painted in the past 2- after the price go up in the same candle it turned back to blue making my lost like pic named upp what should i do i use period 50 and the h4 d1 w1 mn time frames as shown any way to make this indicator dont do that it happens in the 2 indicators attachedcci_-_histo__mtf__alerts_nmc.mq44_time_frame_cci_nmc.mq4

That is a multi time frame indicator and it behaves like any multi time frame indicator. It has to update all the bar belonging to the current opened bar of the higher time frame - that is how multi time frame indicators are working and it has never been considered a repainting

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

DSS of MACD with alerts added (the whole pack : sounds, popups, emails, notifications - all on current or a closed bar). Also you can chose if you wish alerts on slope change or signal line change

salyvpaul
salyvpaul  

jjn-nugget.mq4jjn-nugget.ex4Need alter and sound if possible. thanks you.

Files: