Indicators with alerts/signal - page 736

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fancysgs:
Mladen I have get the raw indicator that you request for.Please help me to add alert when the price break 61.8 and not 1.618..thanks

Fancysgs, that indicator is a decompiled version.

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi all iwant to make this indicator compatable with new mt4 please thanks very much 3_level_zz_semafor_tro_modified_version.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
zoroxzyad:
hi all iwant to make this indicator compatable with new mt4 please thanks very much 3_level_zz_semafor_tro_modified_version.mq4

Hi Zoroxzyad, made it new mt4 compatible.

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

thx mr tools you are the best

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

thanks mr tools you are the best

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

another request from our lovely team mr tools and mladen i want alerts and email alerts for this one zigxard-pointer-v3.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
another request from our lovely team mr tools and mladen i want alerts and email alerts for this one zigxard-pointer-v3.mq4

zoroxzyad

Use any regular ZigZag with alerts and set the parameters to be the same - and there you go

Ahmed Nasr El-Din
Ahmed Nasr El-Din  

can u modify BB arrows alert indicator to take parameters like BB period and the standard deviation

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ahmednasr:
can u modify BB arrows alert indicator to take parameters like BB period and the standard deviation

ahmednasr

Ex4 file can not be changed

john jacob
john jacob  

Does anyone have this mt4 version of the ichimoku kinko hyo indi that draws the indicator in the back of price instead of in front of it ? If you do , mind sharing it .. Thank you in advance .. It doent have to be this exact version .. I just want an ichimoku indicator that draws in the back of price . Its really the kumo cloud that i really want to be drawn in the background ..

Files:
kumo_cloud.jpg 247 kb