Indicators with alerts/signal - page 733

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

first thanks mladen and mr tools for help and thanks is not enough for you guys i wanted to know from your experience is the cci mtf repaint or not because i notice on gbp jpy now m5 time frame when i attached the cci bars for h4 time frame with period 50 the bars were red but it turned the last 6 to blue for min or two then change it back to red when price went down

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Is it possible to add Push Notifications to this indicator

pinbar_mtf.mq4

Files:
dmnik
dmnik  

Hi!Need a visual and audible warning.

Thank you!

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Hi!Need a visual and audible warning. Thank you!

DMNIK

The one from that file repaints. Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page295 (it already has alerts)

dmnik
dmnik  

Привет! Нужна визуальное и звуковое предупреждение.

Спасибо!

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Привет! Нужна визуальное и звуковое предупреждение. Спасибо!

DMNIK

Those are decompiled indicators. If you have the original code I am sure that someone will help but I doubt that someone will change decompiled code

jakosemman2
jakosemman2  
DMNIK:
Привет! Нужна визуальное и звуковое предупреждение. Спасибо!

Thank you

I like this picture and i hope this is non repaint indicator

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
حمزه محمود:
Thank you I like this picture and i hope this is non repaint indicator

GP_diamonds -> repaints

GP_trend -> is a sort of a zigzag indicator - repaints

PS: the "decompiler protection" in the new metatrader 4 is fun-tastic - it compiles decompiled code with no complaint at all

panchovillas
panchovillas  
mrtools:
Hi Panchito, try it now also made it compatible with the new mt4, but if you have an older mt4 build it should work the same there too.

Yes it works great MrTools with old version mt4, now mtf alerts work but the problem is exactly the same with new mt4, only the current time triggers alert... but you don't need to worrie about this, I will keep using old version anyway until I can, so this isn't a problem for now, one day when they force me to migrate to new build then I will come back to you

thanks a lot once again for your great work

Lima

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
panchito:
Yes it works great MrTools with old version mt4, now mtf alerts work but the problem is exactly the same with new mt4, only the current time triggers alert... but you don't need to worrie about this, I will keep using old version anyway until I can, so this isn't a problem for now, one day when they force me to migrate to new build then I will come back to you

thanks a lot once again for your great work

Lima

Lima

I tested that version and it was alerting even in cases when higher time frame was used. Only one small problem was in that code : it did not write you out what time frame is raising the alert (you can see on the example picture when did it exactly happen). This version shows exactly which time frame is alerting. The rest of the code is exactly the same as the one that mrtools posted